The new Brandon Inniss Thread

God if Mario can just hire a legit spread OC like Garrett Riley, Herman, or even a Mullen this thing can take off

We can get the caliber of kids to ascend
I think if there's two things to believe in Mario it's coaching hires and recruiting

he knows gattis was a fail, he'll fix it this offseason most certaintly. and recruiting of course is on fire right now

we'll be fine

Advertisement
We’re better off hoping Lanning gets the Auburn job and leaves Oregon holding their ****s.

Whatever little bait we had at Inniss was ****ed away on Saturday.
Ruiz and our NIL program may have more than a little bait. Now will we overpay for 5 stars because the on field results are hurting us? Maybe.
Mario knows how to recruit and nothing in recruiting is impossible with him and the proper backers, which he has.

Ruiz and our NIL program may have more than a little bait. Now will we overpay for 5 stars because the on field results are hurting us? Maybe.
Mario knows how to recruit and nothing in recruiting is impossible with him and the proper backers, which he has.
I think it's also important to note that most people without the rose colored glasses on new this was going to take 2-3 years to be something special.

now NOBODY thought it would be this bad but expectations were low this year from pretty much everyone but us here on CIS, so I don't think it's going to negatively affect participation from Ruiz or anyone else until it gets to that 2-3 year mark and hopefully by then we've made the progress necessary

For the last 15 years or so kids looked for reasons to not come here. I think Mario has kids right on the cusp of wanting to come here but they need one more nudge. That Oc piece is clearly it.

Advertisement
Seems like at this point in a perfect world we don't make a bowl game season ends end of Nov, Mario starts his coaching search. That would atleast give him a couple weeks before early signing day crunch time since he's known to drag out searches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back