The myth of Cristobal "The Recruiter"

Dog, WHAT IS YOU TALKING BOUT WILLIS??!! Are u having problems comprehending ur own ?'s, my ninja?! U asked y weren't OTHER ASSISTANTS ABLE TO DO WHAT CRISTOBAL DID. Not just me, BUT ALL OF US, clearly showed you that Bama has been recruiting itself BEFORE CRISTOBAL GOT THERE! ****, what else do u need??!

Yall are saying he can't recruit. Why is everybody else involved in recruiting saying he can but this board says he can't? And if he can't coach or recruit why did saban hire him?

Everyone in the media called Golden a great recruiter, except most on this board. Everyone called Golden the next great head coach, except most on this board.

Maybe this board happens to have more insight and a connection to the U b/c many of us on here are 20+ years fans. Maybe we see through more bull b/c we bleed orange and green vs media outlets who occasionally follow the Canes and have ulterior motives. Facts are in black and white, Bama had top classes b4 Cristobal and they'll have top classes after Cristobal as long as Saban is still there and they continue to win. Fact.

This is the same board that worshiped golden too. That called him "the don". So your insight isn't too good if u ask me. Have connects to a school isn't connects on the recruiting trail. And a ton of recruits and coaches rave about his ability to recruit.

Notice how I said "most." To this day some are still saying Golden was a good coach...trolls undoubtably...but still. Don't get your point; I provided u w proof of to answer your question, yet, u continue to refute. W that being said, my time is valuable, and I'm not one to go back and forth w someone. Your entitled to your questions/opinions, and I'll leave it that, homie.

He only can recruit at bama tho.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
Rob Cassidy ✔ @Cassidy_Rob
I asked Miami commits and recruiting targets who they want to land the head coaching gig. https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1823321
3:43 PM - 10 Nov 2015
12 12 Retweets 5 5 likes

Advertisement
Yall are saying he can't recruit. Why is everybody else involved in recruiting saying he can but this board says he can't? And if he can't coach or recruit why did saban hire him?

Everyone in the media called Golden a great recruiter, except most on this board. Everyone called Golden the next great head coach, except most on this board.

Maybe this board happens to have more insight and a connection to the U b/c many of us on here are 20+ years fans. Maybe we see through more bull b/c we bleed orange and green vs media outlets who occasionally follow the Canes and have ulterior motives. Facts are in black and white, Bama had top classes b4 Cristobal and they'll have top classes after Cristobal as long as Saban is still there and they continue to win. Fact.

This is the same board that worshiped golden too. That called him "the don". So your insight isn't too good if u ask me. Have connects to a school isn't connects on the recruiting trail. And a ton of recruits and coaches rave about his ability to recruit.

Notice how I said "most." To this day some are still saying Golden was a good coach...trolls undoubtably...but still. Don't get your point; I provided u w proof of to answer your question, yet, u continue to refute. W that being said, my time is valuable, and I'm not one to go back and forth w someone. Your entitled to your questions/opinions, and I'll leave it that, homie.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
I asked Miami commits and recruiting targets who they want to land the head coaching gig. https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1823321
12 12 Retweets 5 5 likes

Bless their little hearts. The FL public school system leaves a lot to be desired.

is it true that since Cristobal has been at Bama, everyone calls him "Mario Bob" ?

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
12 12 Retweets 5 5 likes

Bless their little hearts. The FL public school system leaves a lot to be desired.

So not only do you know more than the kids who are being recruited, you know more than coaches (like Saban), then the admins that do the hiring, then the high school coaches from the area and the former players....

I am starting to finally understand why Miami is in such bad shape and to think the answer has been right here in our backyards the whole time.

delusions.jpg

Advertisement
Jesu Christo. Luigi is the 3RD "Recruiter of the Year" award winner under Saban.

A) Bama recruits itself
B) The services add a freakin extra star to any kid getting a Bama offer
C) They (and Mario) still can't land decent QB's.
D) Coley would have won this award there. Probably multiple times

Jesu Christo. Luigi is the 3RD "Recruiter of the Year" award winner under Saban.

A) Bama recruits itself
B) The services add a freakin extra star to any kid getting a Bama offer
C) They (and Mario) still can't land decent QB's.
D) Coley would have won this award there. Probably multiple times

Hold up, you saying Saban's multiple championships and the fact that Bama had the top recruiting class three years in a row somehow had something to do with Mario's "success" recruiting? Who'd a thunk it.

Fack Wario and the rest of the mediocre coaches that have contributed to the last 10 years of UM football!!
We need a proven winner here now, not another coaching experiment.

Bump. It's seriously like the Cristobal media cult cannot be bothered to even look at Bama's roster and tally up the South Florida kids let alone the Dade County ones. But Corch Dingleberry at the high school down the street told Joe Rose and The Big Dough that Mario is the best-est guy ever!!!

Advertisement
Please name the kids Mario would have landed under Golden that we did not land?

Alex Collins? Denver Kirkland?

His recruiting ability won't matter if he does not get it done on the field.

There is nothing in Mario's resume that would indicate he would be successful in areas other than recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back