The most frustrating part

Advertisement
… maybe just Maybe instead you should be blaming Dawson instead. It’s literally at the point where any play that doesn’t work all you idiots just blame Mario. If a play works I don’t see y’all crediting Mario. all the blame, no credit. Idk how that isn’t evidence in and of itself. Unlike you I’m not sitting here saying anytime we ever run a condensed set or run the ball it’s on Mario. Do you seriously think an OC has never been conservative? Lol. Y’all just want to put 100% of everything on Mario. And even in a game where it is abundantly clear that our offense did enough to beat the team ranked 10 in the country y’all can’t possibly say Mario didn’t **** up the offense this week. It’s so obvious y’all just hate Mario and will put any negative on him.

Why can’t you just say Today u like the last 5 weeks most of which the QB was the main problem, the defense failed. Because it doesn’t fit your narrative, that’s why.

If you want to blame Mario for the overall result and certain aspects go ahead. Again I haven’t been defending everything. I’ve specifically been defending the brain dead criticism of the offense based on todays game. Notice I’m not the one shifting to ‘oh man but now look how we lack creativity’ … knowing **** well we did NOT play the ‘fizycal bro-style’ y’all have been trashing the last 5 weeks.
This Mario’s burner account?

Don’t blame Mario! Blame the OC he took 2 months to hire! Mario will get it right next time!

…what if we don’t have a DC problem, and we just had one bad game defensively, and it was the difference in us losing today? What if we don’t have an OC problem, we had a QB turning the ball over problem? Sure I agree you can say that is on the HC…. So if we get a good QB in the portal next year will the problems regarding the OC suddenly disappear? Lol.

The time management problem is majorly overblown. For the most part I’d say the time managemtissue is mostly lack of urgency on offense - which you may have guessed I say is an OC issue. And again we can have minor issues and it still not be a major problem. I don’t expect our OC to be perfect. The timeout being called on offense. I guess y’all would just have preferred Mario got a delay of game at the goaline lol. That’s the **** I’m talking about. Mario did t tell Dawson to make a bad play call and have TVD waiting looking at the sideline for a new play with 10secs in play clock.

There is a big difference in saying Mario is failing because ultimately he’s responsible for hiring quality coaches and winning and saying he’s at fault for meddling in the offense and forcing bro style and today not being creative enough lol.

At this point all i hear is woof Woof..leave Mario alone..woof woof look at him over there...wooff woof.

I dont even know what your speaking about anymore lol

Mario is failing because he isnt a good coach..he is a good recruiter...for god sakes the man needs Connor Stallions next to him not to steal plays but to tell him when to or when to not call timeouts and when to kneel the ball for a win.

My enthusiasm was tempered because i had us at 7 wins...but as the szn played out we should have won more games and the losses were big blunders on COACHING.

Advertisement
We’re really about to end up 6-6, but try to spin the fact we get extra practices and a bowl game aren’t we?
Last year everyone was happy we missed the bowl because it meant we got to recruit and we made fun of florida for winning 6 to lose on the bowl and not be able to recruit.

There are some well meaning canes fans who make more excuses for Mario than any other coach I’ve ever seen at Miami. It’s impressive with how poorly he’s coached and how much support and resources he has. Dwarfs all of the other coaches we’ve had in the last 20 years

Advertisement
Is this team is actually pretty **** good but coaching continues to lose us games. Two years in a row of no discipline, conservative , predictable play calling.

Now go watch Brohm put pressure on all three levels of the defense and keep Guidry / players off balance. Yet we run into the teeth of the defense selling out on every third / fourth and short. Mario cares more about an attitude and making a point instead of scoring or getting a first down.

Fact is the evidence is starting to pile up that Mario is a stubborn , hard headed former OL that refuses to adapt or think out the box. We’re now reaching the insanity level of trying the same **** at nauseam and expecting different results.

The end of the half and the end of the game is Mario and his team in a nut shell. Third and a long two we run right into the D selling out because they know how predictable we are. They then drive down field and steal a td , taking the momentum in the half. I knew then we were f’d. To end the game we blow a timeout inside the five knowing we needed it desperately if we didn’t score. We proceed to pass three times when we should’ve tried runs. Just like we run when we should pass on third and two.

The last two nails in the coffin was as bad of personal fouls as you could get. Right in front of the ref in the final seconds. No discipline.

Mario **** near flipped the roster yet we still are an idiotic team. All of this looks horrible on him. He coaches to extend games rather than trying to win them.

Lastly could our army of clueless media ask him about his “ self scouting “? Because Hellen Keller knows what we’re doing on third and two.
I said in another post. . .UNC was the only team to squarely beat us. This team is easily 10-1 with a semi non mental common sense HC. It is sickening watching the boneheadedness on offense.

For four straight drives I called them perfectly. 1st down run for minimal gain, second down pass, third down pass. If I can predict that, pay me mfin Miami!

Advertisement
We've seen progress this year. You guys just need to give Mario time. He is a proven winner.
No way you’re gonna keep regurgitating the “give him time” garbage. Did Brohm need time to come into our place and dominate us? Did Elko need time to come into into our place and dominate us? Both those guys have much much much less in talent and resources than we do. Do better. Cut the emotional ties to random losers that don’t even know you and call it what it is. Mario has failed in 2 years. 1 win improvement isn’t anything to write home about when you set the bar so low and worse than the previous coach who was in his first ever coaching stint. And none of Mario’s “proven winning” means anything right here right now.

Ok, let’s go down the TVD wormhole if we’re going to blame him first and foremost for the season tanking, and I’ll take a queue from @gogeta4 here. Who brought TVD back with a big NIL raise as opposed to bringing in someone else?

I’ll give you a hint…

View attachment 266810
...and if we get a top portal QB for next season?
Go ahead and blame Mario for retaining the only experienced QB on the roster and inherited starter lol. I don't find that to be a strong criticism though. Personally I thought TVD was going to have a great season with Dawson. Then he got hurt and he had a brain aneurysm.

Now the decision we make for who our QB is for next season is imo entirely a make or break moment for Mario. .... I've been saying this the entire time though, so I'm not the one changing my tune.

This Mario’s burner account?

Don’t blame Mario! Blame the OC he took 2 months to hire! Mario will get it right next time!
You do realize most of the people blaming Mario so heavily are people that like Dawsons offense and think Mario is the culprit for meddling and ruining it and forcing him to switch to bro-style right?.... Yet none of that matches with the actual complains from this game and our offensive performance

Advertisement
At this point all i hear is woof Woof..leave Mario alone..woof woof look at him over there...wooff woof.

I dont even know what your speaking about anymore lol

Mario is failing because he isnt a good coach..he is a good recruiter...for god sakes the man needs Connor Stallions next to him not to steal plays but to tell him when to or when to not call timeouts and when to kneel the ball for a win.

My enthusiasm was tempered because i had us at 7 wins...but as the szn played out we should have won more games and the losses were big blunders on COACHING.
Tl;Dr the offense played well, the defense sucked today. If you're gunna ***** about Mario at least ***** about the correct things from this game. Which would almost entirely be nothing to do with the offense.

Tl;Dr the offense played well, the defense sucked today. If you're gunna ***** about Mario at least ***** about the correct things from this game. Which would almost entirely be nothing to do with the offense.

A key problem is we were missing the 5 star DT that Diaz landed. Couldn't get pressure without LT. But not to worry, rumor has it that we're going to have the best DT class ever this year so we shouldn't have this problem again in the future.

Sure, but if you watch the actual game and don't go into it knowing who you want to blame before the W/L result is decided, that is where the true objective fault lies today. I guarantee if we won after this offensive performance all the mario haters would be praising Dawson thankful he finally let him stop running so much bro-style. But we lost, so the offense has to get trashed.

You are hitting an open wound with this because its does not fit the narrative and is not what the masses want to hear but for todays game you are absolutely right. This fan base on B smith reverse TD ( Dawson got creative and drew one up, Mario must have stopped meddling). This fan base on 4th and goal time out (Mario strikes again with game day coaching blunder, despite how obvious it was that Dawson mishandled that situation and did not like his own play call and that time out was all him). Regardless of the lack of creativity most of the time, Offense played good enough to win today end of story.

This is how I know you guys aren't objective. How anybody complains about the offense after today is a little silly IMO. When you put up 500 yards of offense and score 31 points you should win the football game.

Guidry and the defense got raped today.
Why you forcing the truth on everyone, you know no one wants to hear that.

Advertisement
Back