The most frustrating part

Advertisement
ALL OF THE BLAME IS ON HIM ..HE IS THE HC. LOL

Your caping for him because you are doing the bolded. If you got an OC problem...a defense problem a special teams problem, a time management problem, a penalty problem .....at some point.....well nvm

Everything i told you about him as a HC is true.
22 fans on the stands

No facility

Stuck in the ACC

MIAMI football is dead.

ALL OF THE BLAME IS ON HIM ..HE IS THE HC. LOL

Your caping for him because you are doing the bolded. If you got an OC problem...a defense problem a special teams problem, a time management problem, a penalty problem .....at some point.....well nvm

Everything i told you about him as a HC is true.
…what if we don’t have a DC problem, and we just had one bad game defensively, and it was the difference in us losing today? What if we don’t have an OC problem, we had a QB turning the ball over problem? Sure I agree you can say that is on the HC…. So if we get a good QB in the portal next year will the problems regarding the OC suddenly disappear? Lol.

The time management problem is majorly overblown. For the most part I’d say the time managemtissue is mostly lack of urgency on offense - which you may have guessed I say is an OC issue. And again we can have minor issues and it still not be a major problem. I don’t expect our OC to be perfect. The timeout being called on offense. I guess y’all would just have preferred Mario got a delay of game at the goaline lol. That’s the **** I’m talking about. Mario did t tell Dawson to make a bad play call and have TVD waiting looking at the sideline for a new play with 10secs in play clock.

There is a big difference in saying Mario is failing because ultimately he’s responsible for hiring quality coaches and winning and saying he’s at fault for meddling in the offense and forcing bro style and today not being creative enough lol.

You're nitpicking…It's built into the arguments.
yeah it’s built in because they are predisposed to hate Mario regardless what actually happened on the field - that’s my entire point. If we win today is anyone talking crap about the offense? Would Mario get any credit for the offense having a good performance? No. But We lost so the offense sucked. Derp, Pay no attention it was the defense that cost us the win.

Uhhh…yes. I’ll copy something I posted in another thread.

1. We’re up 21-14 with 3 minutes and change left in the 2Q. Despite the offense performing well and beating their 1v1 coverages, he goes full conservative mode. 3 and out, punt. Louisville drives down and scores a TD before half.

2. We’re down 31-28 with 6 min left. 3rd and 11 from the 35 or so. We run, it’s stuffed, conservative bro mode to play for the Field goal. A 50+ yard field goal lol. Kick is good, Louisville scores a TD within 2 min on a busted defensive play.

3. We’re driving down with 2 min left at the 3. 1st and goal. We run, stuffed. We throw twice, incomplete both times. We burn a timeout, come out in the same exact formation as we showed, incomplete. Turnover on downs. We get the ball back, but because we blew that one timeout, we only had 20 seconds to operate instead of having a minute.

Please tell me how none of this is his fault. I’m actually thoroughly enjoying your hard-headed, incessant excuses for his 5-10 record in the ACC and 11-12 overall. Of those 5 wins, 3 are in OT. We have beaten ONE conference opponent by double digits…this is the mother****ing ACC DUDE!!! Not the SEC, not the Big 10, not the Big 12…

It’s fascinating.

There are zero excuses for the coaching incompetence Miami is experiencing.

Advertisement
lol you asked me if the problem today was offense or defense, first and foremost, and I answered you the same as I said prior to you asking, defense mostly today.

Now you think I need to hate on Guidry because our head coRch, Meathead MariBro, is the worst week after week game manager and coRch in my UM watching lifetime going back to the 70’s, and Guidry’s unit failed today (pause), so i need to hate on him the same.

I don’t have to hate on Guidry. He’s been stellar most of the season getting more done with less. And he had even less to work with today.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Meathead Mario ***** **** up about every week, every game.

We’re 6-5 Cali. This was easily an 8-9 win season, even with Meathead as coRch. He has a losing record at UM now or close to it and that factors in Bethune and Miami of Ohio type teams 3 times per year every year.

but but but guidry
Also Easily a 9 win season …. With competent qb play all season, I agree.

There were points in the game where our offense actually utilized space and went 4 wide. We added so creativity on running plays a little (emphasis on little). So there was improvement on offense, but still not a commitment to what clearly works. Too many times we revert to that bunch set BS. We could've put up 50 today if we play all game with space and pace.

With that said, Michigan spent money and risked it all to create a very intricate plan where the reward of that plan is to know the other teams play. The Houston Astros did the same. Knowledge of what's coming is so powerful its unfair.

Yet, with no intricate plan whatsoever, every DC in the country knows what we are doing on any down where the distance is short. 3rd and 2? 4th and 2? 2nd 1? Doesn't matter. It's smashmouth time for Mario.

Like cribby said, he cares more about that identity than what actually works. Playaction fakes to a TE is easy money on those downs and distance (as we saw...).

Thats some imbecile ****. No excuse for that. You would think Last year was the learning moment. If you guys are hoping it gets so obvious that Mario will change his philosophy, I have some good real estate in Antarctica to sell you.

Also Easily a 9 win season …. With competent qb play all season, I agree.
Ok, let’s go down the TVD wormhole if we’re going to blame him first and foremost for the season tanking, and I’ll take a queue from @gogeta4 here. Who brought TVD back with a big NIL raise as opposed to bringing in someone else?

I’ll give you a hint…

FPswTYo4.gif

Advertisement
Every bit of this is on Mario.

There are too many stupid Miami mistakes that cost the team dearly, and now it has to be Mario’s responsibility. These things shouldn’t happen:

30 yards worth of penalties on back to back plays

Calling TO inside the five on 4th down when you need all three.

The collision of the DBs

Not being aggressive with 3 mins left in the half, own the football, and on your 35-40 yard line up by a TD.

These are terrible mistakes that seem to happen every single game under Mario. Every game.

It’s either a clock management issue, a game management issue, unsportsmanlike penalty, and it’s all on Mario.

Do we have more talent on the team? **** yeah. Fletcher, Cooper, Mauignoa, Samson, Bain, D. Brown, Kiko, Wayne, Colbie….theres talent. And there’s talent behind talent. But talent alone doesn’t cover bad game management by the head coach. Mario has cost this team about 3 wins this year: GT, FSU, and UL.

Uhhh…yes. I’ll copy something I posted in another thread.

1. We’re up 21-14 with 3 minutes and change left in the 2Q. Despite the offense performing well and beating their 1v1 coverages, he goes full conservative mode. 3 and out, punt. Louisville drives down and scores a TD before half.

2. We’re down 31-28 with 6 min left. 3rd and 11 from the 35 or so. We run, it’s stuffed, conservative bro mode to play for the Field goal. A 50+ yard field goal lol. Kick is good, Louisville scores a TD within 2 min on a busted defensive play.

3. We’re driving down with 2 min left at the 3. 1st and goal. We run, stuffed. We throw twice, incomplete both times. We burn a timeout, come out in the same exact formation as we showed, incomplete. Turnover on downs. We get the ball back, but because we blew that one timeout, we only had 20 seconds to operate instead of having a minute.

Please tell me how none of this is his fault. I’m actually thoroughly enjoying your hard-headed, incessant excuses for his 5-10 record in the ACC and 11-12 overall. Of those 5 wins, 3 are in OT. We have beaten ONE conference opponent by double digits…this is the mother****ing ACC DUDE!!! Not the SEC, not the Big 10, not the Big 12…

It’s fascinating.
mario owes Borregales half his paycheck

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're Miami fans and can spot a corch from a mile away. We know what we're talking about and if Miami fans say definitively after 23 games that the guy's a corch, you can take that to the bank.
Rok with the mic drop. End thread

Advertisement
Back