The most frustrating part

Was thinking the same thing. Also the George touchdown from that same game where he came in motion and then retraced his steps…why haven’t we used that at all since week 2??
Great play.
Run it, or….
THAT same George play, but have a wrinkle off of that…
Anything to have the defense thinking something other than #22 straight at them.

Advertisement
We all had hope that money and a recruiter would qualify 10 win seasons. It’s been a failure and we have a long contract ahead of us and they don’t want to acknowledge that there’s not much we can do but suffer where the future is bleak so they’re fighting it.
I really hope these slurpers can ******* throw all of these post back into our faces 2-3 years from now and call us idiots and **** fans and whatever else they want to say and that somehow we were the ones just not being patient or not seeing what Mario was trying to build (whatever that is, lol) because otherwise, it’s really going to suck being a fan of this program for the next 6-10 years.

All we will have left are the off-season, Gator Tears, “insert tears thread here” and rooting vs our rivals each weekend while we are stuck in 7-5 purgatory.

it is so insane that some people here think a talent gap is at the top of our problems.

How many god d a m n teams are doing more with significantly less than what we have? Washington, Oregon State, Mizzou, Louisville, Tulane, SMU, Kansas and Kansas State, the list goes ON and ON and ON.

The difference? A head coach that knows what the actual **** he’s doing every week, every quarter, every down and plays to win the game.

Not to mention Oregon who has now made Bo Nix look like Matthew Stafford and beats the living **** out of everyone they play.

We’re getting to the point where mentioning Mario Cristobal in the same breath as manny Diaz as a Miami coach is risky.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
it is so insane that some people here think a talent gap is at the top of our problems.

How many god d a m n teams are doing more with significantly less than what we have? Washington, Oregon State, Mizzou, Louisville, Tulane, SMU, Kansas and Kansas State, the list goes ON and ON and ON.

The difference? A head coach that knows what the actual **** he’s doing every week, every quarter, every down and plays to win the game.

Not to mention Oregon who has now made Bo Nix look like Matthew Stafford and beats the living **** out of everyone they play.
I’ve said this repeatedly and I’ll say it again: our fanbase says these delusional things because the vast majority don’t watch CFB other than Miami and therefore have no idea on what other teams do. If you regularly watch CFB, our issues become immediately apparent

We 100% win the game yesterday if Satterfield is the coach for Louisville.

Coaching matters and when idiots are at the helm, at best, we just tread water in an ocean of mediocrity full of hungry sharks that will eventually bite your *** off.

Hopefully, one day, people will say, “we would’ve beat Miami if Cristobal hadn’t hired “X” offensive coordinator and he no longer meddles in everything.”

Or option “B” which is “I wish Mario was still the coach but now that they have LANE ******* KIFFIN, THEY ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!”
It wouldn’t surprise me one but that well chase away a good coach . Mario played this year with a messed up QB in so many ways , even yesterday TVD wasn’t right at all.

But it don’t matter , fire everyone from top to bottom it’s what we do we’re in a constant change rebuilding situation changing O and D philosophy having to retaughtt every (2) years or so.

Recruiting is everything it’s what Mario does pretty darn good . We just had know one able to execute the playbook at QB so it’s Mario’s fault.

One day very soon we’ll get exactly what we want a fire everyone school and get RICH.

GOCANES

I rewatched the first half this morning. TVD apparently also told Dawson a list of plays he didn’t like/wasn’t comfortable running. According to the sideline reporter they were taken from the playbook….

Sounds a lot like how Rhett Lashlee worked with him. Really too bad Dawson/Mario didnt do it 5 games ago when he was really hurting
How’s that not happening before every season?

I really hope these slurpers can ******* throw all of these post back into our faces 2-3 years from now and call us idiots and **** fans and whatever else they want to say and that somehow we were the ones just not being patient or not seeing what Mario was trying to build (whatever that is, lol) because otherwise, it’s really going to suck being a fan of this program for the next 6-10 years.

All we will have left are the off-season, Gator Tears, “insert tears thread here” and rooting vs our rivals each weekend while we are stuck in 7-5 purgatory.
You can’t throw this **** back in anyone’s face because bad coaching is bad coaching.GT alone makes that impossible. All I can judge is what I see on Saturdays now , not four years from now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
… maybe just Maybe instead you should be blaming Dawson instead. It’s literally at the point where any play that doesn’t work all you idiots just blame Mario. If a play works I don’t see y’all crediting Mario. all the blame, no credit. Idk how that isn’t evidence in and of itself. Unlike you I’m not sitting here saying anytime we ever run a condensed set or run the ball it’s on Mario. Do you seriously think an OC has never been conservative? Lol. Y’all just want to put 100% of everything on Mario. And even in a game where it is abundantly clear that our offense did enough to beat the team ranked 10 in the country y’all can’t possibly say Mario didn’t **** up the offense this week. It’s so obvious y’all just hate Mario and will put any negative on him.

Why can’t you just say Today u like the last 5 weeks most of which the QB was the main problem, the defense failed. Because it doesn’t fit your narrative, that’s why.

If you want to blame Mario for the overall result and certain aspects go ahead. Again I haven’t been defending everything. I’ve specifically been defending the brain dead criticism of the offense based on todays game. Notice I’m not the one shifting to ‘oh man but now look how we lack creativity’ … knowing **** well we did NOT play the ‘fizycal bro-style’ y’all have been trashing the last 5 weeks.
It would be a lot easier for everyone here if you listed what you have been your criticism of Mario.

Advertisement
If we lost the 2 OT games, we would be on a 7 game losing streak. Can you imagine what it would be like around here?
Exactly bro that’s the point. Progress in certain areas? Sure but overall it’s NOT passing the eye test and only thing that matters is your record

2 years ago Mario had zero to work with this year he had the most important position on our team QB due to whatever physical / emotional / mental issues was incapable in doing anything thing at QB.

So basically we were in the same position we were (2) years ago.

We’ll never convince the Lane Kiffin group of this until we buy him out and get him for $120,000,000.00 and fire him in (2) years .

This will put the nail in our coffin and finish off this team of ever achieving anything anymore.

Tough to watch us eat our own then say very soon.

“ What have we done “ then it will be to late !

GOCANES

Advertisement
Aint yall tired of assigning blame. Guidy, Dawson, Gattis, Steele. Who cares?

This team is 6-5. The coach at Miami is 11-12

He's worse than this two predecessors after their first two seasons. He has to win out to match Golden's win total after his two seasons. Mario is Golden/Shannon levels bad in year 2.

Miami hadn't finished under .500 in the ACC since 2014 before last year. Mario is now 2 for 2

this is on the CEO of the program, the one getting paid $8.5 milliion

Rad and Zo are the only chance of getting this fixed with Mario by demanding change but the sad part is I think Mario has a lot more pull as to what he wants to do and what goes on here than both of them put together because the money is coming from Mario’s Columbus buddies and Mario knows it…
Maybe Zo can convince him and maybe he'll try, who knows. I don't think Rad will try, he was a way worse hire than Mario imo.

We 100% win the game yesterday if Satterfield is the coach for Louisville.

Coaching matters and when idiots are at the helm, at best, we just tread water in an ocean of mediocrity full of hungry sharks that will eventually bite your *** off.

Hopefully, one day, people will say, “we would’ve beat Miami if Cristobal hadn’t hired “X” offensive coordinator and he no longer meddles in everything.”

Or option “B” which is “I wish Mario was still the coach but now that they have LANE ******* KIFFIN, THEY ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!”
The only way option A is going to happen…. He got to hire Ken Dorsey

dave chappelle what GIF

Advertisement
Back