The most frustrating part

This is very well said. The object is to get a first down. Any way you can. Usually you can more effectively do that by fooling the defense. If you telegraph run, the defense expects run, and then you run....you are setting yourself up for failure. Watch any nfl game. On short yardage situations the team is trying to fool the defense with play action, misdirection, all sorts of stuff.
How many weeks do we have to see the defense send everyone downhill on third and two before these clowns get it ? And Mario had the nerve to say “ self scouting “ heading into the bye. Gtfoh.

Advertisement
Drastically? If you think that was drastic you’re 100 percent wrong. We ran some more 11 personnel but we were still playing inside the hashes a lot. The creativity is god awful and we’re predictable. If you think different this conversation is useless because you’re clueless.
Were you expecting us to all of a sudden switch to Tennessees offense lol. Like what are we even talking about here. We didn't run nearly as many condensed sets as we have the rest of the season. That should have been obvious.

Orrrrrrr, how about u run it on 1st down, loosen up the defense, and catch them slipping. We had 3 T.O’s on the 4 yard line. The run game was pretty solid. We could’ve run it on 1st or 2nd to confuse the defense. Orrrrr, how about we utilize the T.E like UL did alllllll game. I never even heard of them fckers until today, but Brohm used our aggressiveness against us.

When u’re at the 4, u can’t just run, run, run, run or pass, pass, pass, pass. U have to be able to mix it up, but our formations are dead give aways.
The caveman wants all these highly rated tight ends to come block lol.

Advertisement
The most frustrating part is we’re stuck for another decade and there’s nothing we can do about it.
Mario won't be here that long.

After year 4 into 5 the heat/pressure WILL be too much for him, and he'll pack up and get out oft town.

Tough part is I've stopped really caring, daughter is headed to a school with a worse program, but it's an absolute blast to go to games. I'll spend my Saturdays elsewhere and watch from afar.

Yes, insanity. Nothing happening now with Mario is new. The evidence was already there. If the game plan for anyone was ever anything but accumulating so much talent you cannot lose, the approach was wrong with this guy at the helm.

He is not accumulating the talent like he should, so we are ****ed. We are ****ed for almost a decade. Top three classes in consecutive years is our only hope, and he couldn’t even do that with the first year bump and this year we are sliding. Divest your emotional investments boys, this isn’t a surprise.

Through 11 games we are one game better in year two than year one. We have the same record as the season that go the last guy fired, we can at best tie our win total from the shortened covid season. i don't give a **** what it looks like, a loss is still a loss, we are a ****** team for whatever rotating reason anyone wants to pinpoint.

Advertisement
This is how I know you guys aren't objective. How anybody complains about the offense after today is a little silly IMO. When you put up 500 yards of offense and score 31 points you should win the football game.

Guidry and the defense got raped today.
Aint yall tired of assigning blame. Guidy, Dawson, Gattis, Steele. Who cares?

This team is 6-5. The coach at Miami is 11-12

He's worse than this two predecessors after their first two seasons. He has to win out to match Golden's win total after his two seasons. Mario is Golden/Shannon levels bad in year 2.

Miami hadn't finished under .500 in the ACC since 2014 before last year. Mario is now 2 for 2

There’s a lot of positives with him but sadly game day isn’t one. And that matters.
This is a 100% accurate criticism. Did not agree at all with your first post but this cuts straight to the heart of the situation. One of those two competing forces will win out over the other in the next couple years and which one it is determines everything.

We did run it on 1st. THen passed it 2nd, 3rd, and 4th out of 4 wide.
Which is the opposite of what you do. This clown does everything backwards. Inside the five spreading out the d to run pass routes with no motion , misdirection or threat of the qb run is useless. You keep missing that one word “ creativity ”. Bunch or condenses sets is fine in that position. You have room for te’s and db’s to leak out to the flats or come back with double moves like a shake route. The route concepts and creativity rivals Gattis at this point. We set nothing up from previous weeks or earlier in the game. It’s awful. But keep missing the point fella.

Advertisement
This is a 100% accurate criticism. Did not agree at all with your first post but this cuts straight to the heart of the situation. One of those two competing forces will win out over the other in the next couple years and which one it is determines everything.
What didn’t you agree with or consider off ?

Advertisement
There’s a lot of positives with him but sadly game day isn’t one. And that matters.
I like Mario in a lot of ways

I love a lot about this team

But the way this thing is put together right now just doesn’t work

If we had run on the goal line in the fourth the boards would be screaming caveman.

Someone has to get open and the QB needs to make a play.
In my opinion you should run the ball at least twice to run the clock down, what you don't want to do is tie the game up and leave Louisville with 1:30+ when all they need is a field goal to win it. Maybe on another Saturday I would have bet on the defense to stop them from getting into field goal range in 1:30, but not today. Defense was suspect today, too many missed assignments and missed tackles. I said all that to say I think we should have played for over time when we were in the red zone 2 runs and if we don't punch it in then maybe you RPO on 4th and goal? Three passes just doesn't make since to me, not with how the defense was playing today. Sorry this is so long, I'm in my feelings! 😤

How come all of CFB Including Brohm makes teams sell out for blitzing but Miami can’t ? We kept blitzing Brohm and he kept making us pay. Getting guys wide open and walking in for td’s inside the ten . We just drop our non mobile qb back and let him get treated like a piñata. You saw the play calls , who was open? What creativity did we use ? Rinse repeat every week.
Zero is the answer to all of your questions

Advertisement
Back