The most frustrating part

Without a doubt. But why? Felt like we did things we hadn’t been doing since AtM. Not talking execution either. The flea flicker (meh), a reverse, a real play action shot to young, some crossing routes (x TD), some limited motion. Some conservative stuff with the extra OL sure and to be expected given recent results. To me it’s so **** maddening to see these wrinkles that come out in game 11.
Yeah we used the pass to set up the run and low and behold you had Fletcher ripping off huge runs

X was eating

TVD was clearly ailing but he played a gutsy game

It’s just almost incredible how we can manage to beat ourselves

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off Running spread isn’t some magic cure. You still need creativity and to break your tends. The whole point of the game is to bot be predictable. Secondly we didn’t run spread most of the game , not sure what you were watching.
You're tripping if you don't think we drastically ran more spread than we have any other game this year. So not sure what you were watching lol.

Not being predictable and having creativity is on the offensive coordinator. Not the HC. That should be extremely obvious. Dawson is calling the plays.

You're tripping if you don't think we drastically ran more spread than we have any other game this year. So not sure what you were watching lol.

Not being predictable and having creativity is on the offensive coordinator. Not the HC. That should be extremely obvious. Dawson is calling the plays.
Who hires the OC, you imbecile?

No my problem is Mario because he’s THE ******* HEAD COACH!!!!!!! Who’s hired two offensive coordinators that both do the same ****. This is much bigger than the OC. Mario is a caveman former OL that refuses to adapt.
lol, how was hiring Dawson not adapting. Yall like Dawson as an OC. You're complaining about lack of creativity. That's on Dawson.

Can we conduct a thorough coaching search next time? 0 for our last 2 there. Generally a good idea to explore your options.

Losing record and 5-10 in the ACC thus far. Diaz had a far better record at the same point in his tenure. Joke.

Mario’s seat should be scorching right now.
If only the administration really cared to fully focus on football to get it "right"

Advertisement
The sad part is, after 20 years complete and total apathy has set in for me and losing doesn’t bother me near as much as it used to. The truth is this program is cursed. I used to say that jokingly but now I mean it. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong with this program. TVD finally has a decent game and the defense looks like hot garbage. You got ACC officials conspiring against us every week. Our HC makes mistakes that are taught in pee-wee league. You got our db’s out there running into each other. We have dudes out there with no name on the back of their jerseys getting personal fouls in the final minutes. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong…that’s Miami football.

Is this team is actually pretty **** good but coaching continues to lose us games. Two years in a row of no discipline, conservative , predictable play calling.

Now go watch Brohm put pressure on all three levels of the defense and keep Guidry / players off balance. Yet we run into the teeth of the defense selling out on every third / fourth and short. Mario cares more about an attitude and making a point instead of scoring or getting a first down.

Fact is the evidence is starting to pile up that Mario is a stubborn , hard headed former OL that refuses to adapt or think out the box. We’re now reaching the insanity level of trying the same **** at nauseam and expecting different results.

The end of the half and the end of the game is Mario and his team in a nut shell. Third and a long two we run right into the D selling out because they know how predictable we are. They then drive down field and steal a td , taking the momentum in the half. I knew then we were f’d. To end the game we blow a timeout inside the five knowing we needed it desperately if we didn’t score. We proceed to pass three times when we should’ve tried runs. Just like we run when we should pass on third and two.

The last two nails in the coffin was as bad of personal fouls as you could get. Right in front of the ref in the final seconds. No discipline.

Mario **** near flipped the roster yet we still are an idiotic team. All of this looks horrible on him. He coaches to extend games rather than trying to win them.

Lastly could our army of clueless media ask him about his “ self scouting “? Because Hellen Keller knows what we’re doing on third and two.

A Will Muschamp at Florida type of team is what i said last week about Miami.

Advertisement
If we had run on the goal line in the fourth the boards would be screaming caveman.

Someone has to get open and the QB needs to make a play.

Orrrrrrr, how about u run it on 1st down, loosen up the defense, and catch them slipping. We had 3 T.O’s on the 4 yard line. The run game was pretty solid. We could’ve run it on 1st or 2nd to confuse the defense. Orrrrr, how about we utilize the T.E like UL did alllllll game. I never even heard of them fckers until today, but Brohm used our aggressiveness against us.

When u’re at the 4, u can’t just run, run, run, run or pass, pass, pass, pass. U have to be able to mix it up, but our formations are dead give aways.

Edit: We did run it on 1st w/ Mark for 1 yard; but, my point is u can’t run the same plays multiple times in a row. I don’t think we even play actioned off that run. We get down to the RZ and we just don’t play sound football, often.

Last edited:
Is this team is actually pretty **** good but coaching continues to lose us games. Two years in a row of no discipline, conservative , predictable play calling.

Now go watch Brohm put pressure on all three levels of the defense and keep Guidry / players off balance. Yet we run into the teeth of the defense selling out on every third / fourth and short. Mario cares more about an attitude and making a point instead of scoring or getting a first down.

Fact is the evidence is starting to pile up that Mario is a stubborn , hard headed former OL that refuses to adapt or think out the box. We’re now reaching the insanity level of trying the same **** at nauseam and expecting different results.

The end of the half and the end of the game is Mario and his team in a nut shell. Third and a long two we run right into the D selling out because they know how predictable we are. They then drive down field and steal a td , taking the momentum in the half. I knew then we were f’d. To end the game we blow a timeout inside the five knowing we needed it desperately if we didn’t score. We proceed to pass three times when we should’ve tried runs. Just like we run when we should pass on third and two.

The last two nails in the coffin was as bad of personal fouls as you could get. Right in front of the ref in the final seconds. No discipline.

Mario **** near flipped the roster yet we still are an idiotic team. All of this looks horrible on him. He coaches to extend games rather than trying to win them.

Lastly could our army of clueless media ask him about his “ self scouting “? Because Hellen Keller knows what we’re doing on third and two.

This is very well said. The object is to get a first down. Any way you can. Usually you can more effectively do that by fooling the defense. If you telegraph run, the defense expects run, and then you run....you are setting yourself up for failure. Watch any nfl game. On short yardage situations the team is trying to fool the defense with play action, misdirection, all sorts of stuff.

Who hires the OC, you imbecile?
Before it was Mario meddles too much and he was making Dawson bad. Today it's Mario hired the OC in the first place. Yall change your tune to meet whatever the result is. It's very simple. If we won this yall would be saying finally mario stopped forcing his fizical bro style on Dawson lol, and thats why we win...

Advertisement

Drastically? If you think that was drastic you’re 100 percent wrong. We ran some more 11 personnel but we were still playing inside the hashes a lot. The creativity is god awful and we’re predictable. If you think different this conversation is useless because you’re clueless.

Orrrrrrr, how about u run it on 1st down, loosen up the defense, and catch them slipping. We had 3 T.O’s on the 4 yard line. The run game was pretty solid. We could’ve run it on 1st or 2nd to confuse the defense. Orrrrr, how about we utilize the T.E like UL did alllllll game. I never even heard of them fckers until today, but Brohm used our aggressiveness against us.

When u’re at the 4, u can’t just run, run, run, run or pass, pass, pass, pass. U have to be able to mix it up, but our formations are dead give aways.
We did run it on 1st. THen passed it 2nd, 3rd, and 4th out of 4 wide.

Advertisement
Back