The maturing of Manny

Well we know that bull**** lol..no player is coached to jump off sides. No player is coached to get targeting penalties. No player is coached to drop punts. No player is coached to throw ints. No player is coached to fumble the ball...so when u see a player blow an assignment that happens EVERYWHERE..nothing in football is gunna be perfect. it’s called overcoming adversity . Those two plays we live to harp did not ultimately lose the either game..ultimately the buck stops with the HC cause he’s getting that check
I agree Manny' getting the check, so he gets the overall blame. My concern is throughout the season, the performance became worse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s got no excuse this year. It’s win or be gone. Schedule is charming soft. Have more talent than everyone besides Clemson in the league. Get. It. Done.

I agree Manny' getting the check, so he gets the overall blame. My concern is throughout the season, the performance became worsen.
**** when u have a QB who is colorblind and finding each and every way to allow the other team to ultimately beat u it’s hard for a team to overcome that 6-4 turned to 0-3 down the stretch RQ

Without singling out the differences Manny is one year older and one year wiser. He is doing all the things now he needs to do to get Miami in a winning place. I had my doubts he seemed more like a cheerleader and thought he could will the Miami mystique and parlay that into victories. Never did I think he could transition to a top college coach but he has realized you need great coaches and modern like schemes and players he had to get to run those schemes. He has recommitted to the thinking that we must get the great South Florida kids and he is on his way. What I am saying here is what we all are thinking. And this op is convinced and excited something I was not a year ago. Manny seemed over his head but now he seems grounded and has potential to be one of the best. Adversity can be what ultimately drives you down or make you adjust open your mind and think out of the box...we shall see.
wish him the best, at least he moves quickly to solved issues : Really as bad as things were last year, I think if he had a solid kicking game ( field goal and X points) I think he still wins 9-10 games : Between Feagles punting and Bubba's and company Xpoints, and Field goals special team has cost this team 2 to 3 games a year for the last 3 years, , in spite of brutal quarter backing ?

Advertisement
You can’t be serious. If you honestly believe that DJ Ivey was told by the coaches to NOT cover his man, you are on crack. You can’t blame every player error on bad coaching.
Yup, Ivey didn't think they would fake it and he got lazy. 100% on Ivey.

Advertisement
Back