The maturing of Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also I’m very excited that he hired who I believe will be unsung heroes, Hypolite and Lockette are guys that will get our guys riled up to the full extent and players will play with PASSION with these guys on our side.
You mean like FSU played with passion with Lockette on staff? Man, they really.... looked like the least fired up, most undisciplined bunch I have ever seen.

Either this season saves Manny, or it exposes him as the king of smoke and mirrors. Time will tell.

And don't forget North Carolina, 4th & 17 with less than 90 seconds left. Oh and do you recall, Ga. Tech in Miami using the fake punt? Great players can overcome a lot of challenges, poor leadership is not one of them

ehh the punt I don’t think I can put on the coaches....

The big mistake last year was obviously Enos. It looked like a good hire on paper, but Enos benefited from coaching elite players and hiding in the Alabama system. Lashlee learned under Malzahn and Dykes, and his offense at UConn improved considerably compared to the previous year. Miami also has the perfect QB for the system Lashlee runs. I just don't see how there isn't a huge improvement this year, unless they just don't play the games with the virus.

Advertisement
The biggest difference to me is he's taking a business like approach. He's not in the media as often as he was last offseason. It seems he's making low risk moves with some reward rather than last year most of his moves were boom or bust

The fact that well respected coaches like Lashlee, Justice, and Likens were willing to come here indicates that they see the potential. They didn't come here to flounder and get Manny fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I blame Willie for the his players not wanting to play for him not Lockette

Man keep it 100. Jimbo left that sinking ship. They had reschedule a terrible school just to be bowl eligible in jimbo last year. They program has gotten soft. Only kids i would take off they team is marvin wilson, terry and the kid in the secondary.

Man keep it 100. Jimbo left that sinking ship. They had reschedule a terrible school just to be bowl eligible in jimbo last year. They program has gotten soft. Only kids i would take off they team is marvin wilson, terry and the kid in the secondary.
They've been a dumpster fire for years, that's for sure. If it wasn't for two players, Winston and Cook, they'd have struggled to be over .500 with Jimbo. That program has lacked discipline for a long, long time.

Advertisement
Back