The love for Virginia is baffling

We could get rolled by UVA is we play like we did against UNC, **** we could get rolled by anyone lmao

Advertisement
Perhaps. But not as baffling as the love for that over hyped Herbie CornSUCKER team and their beloved small town country boy head coach.

We got them where we want them. Manny is playing 8D Chess. Virginia is under estimating us right and then BAM Manny ***** them up. Coastal Championship rings here we come.
Only if V beats NC. We have the QB now, Manny better take over the D.

Advertisement
I didn't catch any of the game vs Pitt on Saturday but after a week of listening to national podcasts and reading articles I assumed this was a dominant win. They managed 300 yds of total offense, were down by a point at half to a terrible Pitt team and scored a TD with 30 seconds left. Pickett was horrendous as well. Last year they beat us by 3 points after we held them to 250 total yds. I really love this narrative that's building nationally that UVA is the clear coastal favorite and probably the second best team in the ACC but I'm not sure what they've done to earn it other than writers are sick of being let down by Miami and they don't trust them.
OPee is a loser

All it shows is how weak the coastal division is!! Miami can easily prove them wrong just by winning games they should win and not choking.

This post has so much life after the travesty of a season we produced. What could have been if we had just won the games we should have won... SMDH

virginia.jpg

Advertisement
Back