The Inaugural CanesInSight Early Signing Day Thread

View as article
Yo... I need someone to tell me I'm reading this wrong, but is he about to chase bags instead of sign today?

[TWEET]943445687387254784[/TWEET]

Looks like it was deleted. But that looks concerning. Very concerning.

I just need his LOI and I'll be fine.

Advertisement
Yo... I need someone to tell me I'm reading this wrong, but is he about to chase bags instead of sign today?

Edit: [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I get why people hate you here now. Answer my question instead of down voting **** face.

Chase a bag as in getting to the NFL.

Advertisement

Edit: [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I get why people hate you here now. Answer my question instead of down voting **** face.

bubble guts.

Yeah, I probably read that wrong. I deserve the neg on that one. Just one of my favorite recruits this cycle.

I'm emotional right now.

Advertisement

Yeah, I probably read that wrong. I deserve the neg on that one. Just one of my favorite recruits this cycle.

I'm emotional right now.

I hear ya.

I'm emotional right now.

giphy.gif

I'm emotional right now.

Lmao, that's exactly why I posted that ****.

I can't get past the first 20 seconds of his highlight reel without going "That kid IS A CANE."

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing about the bagman... coaches tell the bagman who to go after. Coaches make evaluation and give bag man subtle hints or just tell them they really want a kid. Here is how the early signing day effect things. It gives school to who reply on "closing late" aka most SEC schools/bag game less time to make evaluations after the senior year to make sure a recruit is bag worthy. Schools who actually evaluate talent early will benefit from this rule the most not just Miami.

It benefit us because our classes even under Al Golden usually looked like this by December but the difference is we can actually sign them in December.

Another thing how the early signing day helps is some kids use school to negotiate money if the kid is wised up to the game. If a school thinks your not really commit they will have a back-up plan. No more wasting a spot for a kid who is just using your school as leverage and getting burned on Feb. NSD.

Don't be surprised if SEC schools start pushing for this rule to be gone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back