The Inaugural CanesInSight Early Signing Day Thread

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm HYPED. Everything I thought that would benefit us when the early signing rules were announced is happening.

This rule helps UM far more than any other team in the country.

Why is that?

Because our fan base has ZERO bag game. The less time for bags to get dropped the better for us.

Beat me to it. After we load up today it will make the bag players VERY nervous moving forward. They will have to up their game, and they WILL get careless. Mark my word, someone will get busted next year.

Whats the count at?

In (14):
LinGawd
David
George
Wiggins
Hightower
Pope
Mallory
Scaife
Campbell
Ivey
Frierson
Blades
Baxa
Rousseau

Waiting For (5)
Williams
Jordan
Reed
Joyner
Hall

Not Signing Today (1)
Silvera

I thought Ivens reported Joyner signed

Me too. Pretty early also.

Didn't see Joyner on the Canes official Twitter or in Pete's OP, but if y'all say so I'll add him

Advertisement
Whats the count at?

In (14):
LinGawd
David
George
Wiggins
Hightower
Pope
Mallory
Scaife
Campbell
Ivey
Frierson
Blades
Baxa
Rousseau

Waiting For (5)
Williams
Jordan
Reed
Joyner
Hall

Not Signing Today (1)
Silvera

I thought Ivens reported Joyner signed

Me too. Pretty early also.

Didn't see Joyner on the Canes official Twitter or in Pete's OP, but if y'all say so I'll add him

Joyner said he’s waiting for his mom to sign the paper. She’s on her way

Hall was scheduled to sign by 7 or 8 I thought? Jordan is set at 1 I heard. Williams 11:30. What happened with STA...Pete been saying the last couple weeks they didn’t want kids signing early.

I'm HYPED. Everything I thought that would benefit us when the early signing rules were announced is happening.

Why is that?

Because our fan base has ZERO bag game. The less time for bags to get dropped the better for us.

Don't worry, it caught them by surprise this year... they will adjust their delivery schedule by next year

Advertisement
giphy.jpg

Brevin Jordan's in!!!! Miami officially has the best TE tandem this cycle locked up!

Updated with Brevin 5* Jordan

In (16):
LinGawd
David
George
Wiggins
Hightower
Pope
Mallory
Jordan
Scaife
Campbell
Ivey
Frierson
Blades
Baxa
Rousseau
Joyner (?)

Waiting For (3)
Williams
Reed
Hall

Not Signing Early(1)
Silvera

Why is that?

Bag men are figuring out how to overcome this issue, this will not stop them for very long, they will get off the mat and continue dropping bags but at an earlier clip. They were caught off guard this year.

Advertisement
Yo... I need someone to tell me I'm reading this wrong, but is he about to chase bags instead of sign today?

[TWEET]943445687387254784[/TWEET]

Edit: [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I get why people hate you here now. Answer my question instead of down voting **** face.

Edit 2: [MENTION=10155]JgDaCane[/MENTION] explained where I misread, not trying to stir issues. I'll take my down votes now.

Last edited:

Why is that?

Beat me to it. After we load up today it will make the bag players VERY nervous moving forward. They will have to up their game, and they WILL get careless. Mark my word, someone will get busted next year.

Got it.

Advertisement
Back