The Inaugural CanesInSight Early Signing Day Thread

View as article
Advertisement
how difficult was it for bamarrero to not ask pope about uif or baga? mustve killed him to not be able to ask about either school.

You guys doubting Gurvan are silly. Buddy was born to be a Cane. Must admit I'm kind of loving the early signing period. **** near 20 big time players are officially Canes with a month and a half to go until the regular signing day. Now we can focus our time and resources on a few more big dogs to make this class even more special. A lot of classes have said it but I really think this class plays a huge part in bringing us #6 .

Advertisement
how difficult was it for bamarrero to not ask pope about uif or baga? mustve killed him to not be able to ask about either school.

He was close to running up there like alex collins mother and taking the paper away

You guys doubting Gurvan are silly. Buddy was born to be a Cane. Must admit I'm kind of loving the early signing period. **** near 20 big time players are officially Canes with a month and a half to go until the regular signing day. Now we can focus our time and resources on a few more big dogs to make this class even more special. A lot of classes have said it but I really think this class plays a huge part in bringing us #6 .

completely agree with you relating to be able to focus A TON of time on the last 5-10 major prospects to fill this class, but where I think this helps us even more, is continuing to get a great jump on the 19, 20 and 21 guys. Obviously closing out this class with studs is the main focus, but being able to give A LOT of love to 19, 20 and 21 guys will go along way

Advertisement
This is definitely sending a message to the rest of CFB atmosphere. 95% of commits signing early in year 1 of this process is unprecedented.

ND signed 100% of their class.

****, you're right. But if we're being real Nesta is a cane, 20/20 in my personal record book.

It still good to have the class wrapped up. Now next month they can focus on just the few guys to finish the class.

completely agree with you relating to be able to focus A TON of time on the last 5-10 major prospects to fill this class, but where I think this helps us even more, is continuing to get a great jump on the 19, 20 and 21 guys. Obviously closing out this class with studs is the main focus, but being able to give A LOT of love to 19, 20 and 21 guys will go along way

And a good chunk of them are EEs too. Other than TE, every other position is expected to have stepped up competition in the Spring.

Advertisement
This is definitely sending a message to the rest of CFB atmosphere. 95% of commits signing early in year 1 of this process is unprecedented.

****, you're right. But if we're being real Nesta is a cane, 20/20 in my personal record book.

It still good to have the class wrapped up. Now next month they can focus on just the few guys to finish the class.

Surtain jr , Campbell , Chatfield ?

Samuel maybe, Carson, find some more DTs, another o-linemen, and maybe another wr.

Advertisement

And all the available DT's...

the 3 you mentioned, Asante Jr. Carson (DT), Goss (OL), Barnes (OL), Ezzard (WR) and I'm sure a few new names will pop that we haven't heard of yet.

Advertisement
Back