The Inaugural CanesInSight Early Signing Day Thread

Advertisement
I like every member of this class, but Gurvan Hall is my favorite member of the class thus far. This kid is a great football player and he told that little worm in Tukkkaloo to kick rocks. I reserve the right to add player 1A, 1B and 1C when all of the members of the class are known.

It's funny as fck to see Pete go full Lane Train on CongratsBroRrero. Pete feeding him that rat poison.

****. Pete going hard in the paint on Eric.

Advertisement
Marrero is a nice kid, but not a good fir for this site. I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

He needs to take a grade school grammar and diction course if he has any hopes of writing for anyone other than a JC school paper.

****, you gotta love this thread! Staff did a great job and Pete taking hella shots

Advertisement
Meanwhile one former commit watches from the shadows as commit after commit sign to his dream school as he wonders to himself if it's too late to return the bag
Lol

That dumb **** is sitting somewhere angry & confused staring at his coloring book trying to figure out how to stay in between the lines, while holding a crayon with his whole fist.

It's funny as fck to see Pete go full Lane Train on CongratsBroRrero. Pete feeding him that rat poison.

Pete is taint deep in Marrero. You might need a crowbar to separate them.

If Pete was a member of the clergy, Marrero would understand what it was like to go to Catholic school back in the day.

Meanwhile one former commit watches from the shadows as commit after commit sign to his dream school as he wonders to himself if it's too late to return the bag
Lol

That dumb **** is sitting somewhere angry & confused staring at his coloring book trying to figure out how to stay in between the lines, while holding a crayon with his whole fist.

The imagery evoked by the "holding a crayon with his full fist" is exceptional.

Advertisement

That is a picture of FSU's fax machine. You can tell because nothing is coming out of it. The Miami one is on fire right now.

Actually, here is a live look at Taggart and his entire coaching staff's reaction to their signing day...

office-space-o.gif

Last edited:

If Pete was a member of the clergy, Marrero would understand what it was like to go to Catholic school back in the day.

just spit all over my computer...lmao!!!

Lol

The imagery evoked by the "holding a crayon with his full fist" is exceptional.
You know Judas is ****ed too...

The other pre-schoolers are just laughing at him because if he doesn't finish he loses his nap time & recess.

Advertisement
I like every member of this class, but Gurvan Hall is my favorite member of the class thus far. This kid is a great football player and he told that little worm in Tukkkaloo to kick rocks. I reserve the right to add player 1A, 1B and 1C when all of the members of the class are known.

Unlike the '16 and '17 classes, which were good in their own right there is literally zero dead weight in this class. These guys are all highly regarded and highly sought after.

LOL. Pete went full heel turn on BaMarrero, and I couldn't be enjoying it any more than I am. CongratsBroRrero looking like Pvt. Pyle getting slammed with pillowcases full of soap bars.

Please neg me as I would like to neg myself for bringing up this flakes name, but is JJ having second thoughts? Why has he not signed yet? Waiting for the final bag to drop?

Advertisement
Back