The Inaugural CanesInSight Early Signing Day Thread

Please neg me as I would like to neg myself for bringing up this flakes name, but is JJ having second thoughts? Why has he not signed yet? Waiting for the final bag to drop?

Hes been signing since 9am, finishing the O in Josh now.

Advertisement
I get the hate for Eric, but it’s odd pete is ridiculing him and Eric is still working for the site and working for pete and tweeting our commits to pete. If it is Eric’s last day, ridiculing him on the way out publicly isn’t professional.

You don’t get the show

Meanwhile one former commit watches from the shadows as commit after commit sign to his dream school as he wonders to himself if it's too late to return the bag
Lol

That dumb **** is sitting somewhere angry & confused staring at his coloring book trying to figure out how to stay in between the lines, while holding a crayon with his whole fist.

9f07d90b7a17e48d6368d53f51694466f87230520eb56073236a0758c1e2557b.jpg

Advertisement
Best thing about the early signing is that it lets the staff really focus on those remaining spots, instead of trying to keep 25 guys happy for a month and half.

I’m more interested in Pete’s berating morrero than I am the kids signing.

MOAR berating

Meanwhile one former commit watches from the shadows as commit after commit sign to his dream school as he wonders to himself if it's too late to return the bag
Lol

That dumb **** is sitting somewhere angry & confused staring at his coloring book trying to figure out how to stay in between the lines, while holding a crayon with his whole fist.

:hunt_dog_lol::jordan::ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ibis-roflmao-sm3::reaction::XvfmlQQ::rickflair2:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please neg me as I would like to neg myself for bringing up this flakes name, but is JJ having second thoughts? Why has he not signed yet? Waiting for the final bag to drop?

they have a rotary phone where he's at and he's trying to figure out how it works so he can call Uncle Nicky to send somebody to help him write his name...can't figure out why all the holes have numbers and letters have except the 1 and the 0.

He keeps calling 1+ 0 and a lady with an accent keeps asking him what number he wants to call.

He keeps telling her Uncle Nicky and she keeps telling him she doesn't know an Uncle Nicky...heard it's been going on for several hours...just heard that Uncle Nicky is trying to get there in his helicopter to help him sign his name but the thing doesn't fly straight since Gurvan Hall bent the blades telling Uncle NicKy to GTFOH when he came to see him....

heard his signing might take the full 3 days to get accomplished....

This class looks fantastic. I know there are a few EE's and we had some vacant scholarships. Taking it all into account SIAP: how many more spots do we have remaining for NSD?

Advertisement
Erick Marrero heads from Southridge and lands in Palm Beach Gardens via Bama’s helicopter. He’s sad to report that Hall has signed with Miami.

[TWEET]943535973580918784[/TWEET]

Marrero only went to that signing because he saw PBG's logo/color scheme and got excited.

Erick Marrero heads from Southridge and lands in Palm Beach Gardens via Bama’s helicopter. He’s sad to report that Hall has signed with Miami.

[TWEET]943535973580918784[/TWEET]

Marrero only went to that signing because he saw PBG's logo/color scheme and got excited.

yea i'm pretty sure he was sporting wood all the way there till he found out GH was a CANE.....

Advertisement
Back