The Inaugural CanesInSight Early Signing Day Thread

Please neg me as I would like to neg myself for bringing up this flakes name, but is JJ having second thoughts? Why has he not signed yet? Waiting for the final bag to drop?

Hes been signing since 9am, finishing the O in Josh now.

sooooooooooo ******* out!!!
giphy.gif

Advertisement
have not seen Mr. Asante Samuel Jr. sign with FSU. Can this be confirmed? If so, i would suppose he is NOT signing today, which means there is some ambivalence??

Advertisement
For those of us at work today, did everyone sign today other than Goldwire (going to Louisville), and Nesta signing in February?

For those of us at work today, did everyone sign today other than Goldwire (going to Louisville), and Nesta signing in February?

Cleveland Reed signing tomorrow. We will be 19/20 in the early signing period once he signs

have not seen Mr. Asante Samuel Jr. sign with FSU. Can this be confirmed? If so, i would suppose he is NOT signing today, which means there is some ambivalence??

I think they've only signed 2 and he wasn't one of the two so........................

It'll be interesting to see how coaching staffs approach these "commits" who don't sign today. How much pressure does ole Willie put on Asante the next two days? Do they all of the sudden start offering plan Bs?

In this case, Taggart has already done an In-Home with Asante and he's already taken his official to FSU. So not many bullets left in the clip for them at this point.

Correction: Looks like Taggart's visit was at his school, so he probably has his In-Home still left. Nevertheless, trending in the Canes favor for sure if he's still unsigned come Saturday.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I think they've only signed 2 and he wasn't one of the two so........................

It'll be interesting to see how coaching staffs approach these "commits" who don't sign today. How much pressure does ole Willie put on Asante the next two days? Do they all of the sudden start offering plan Bs?

In this case, Taggart has already done an In-Home with Asante and he's already taken his official to FSU. So not many bullets left in the clip for them at this point.

Has the bag man visited him yet?? That is the real visit.

Willie is an amateur and wasted all his visits hoping he would sign early, he didn’t! He is all Miami’s now.

I applaud Coach for saying that he wants them all to sign, if you're committed then why wait or something to that nature.
I'm also glad all, well most, of them got the message that the days of playing games are over.

Advertisement

Willie is an amateur and wasted all his visits hoping he would sign early, he didn’t! He is all Miami’s now.

We sent a VERY strong message today to all unsigned recruits. This class is special, and we have the ink on paper to prove it. Come on down and join, or take your chances with that other school up north that will be a dumpster fire for years.

Advertisement

I thought I read that he went in home the same day he visited him at school.

I thought I read that he went in home the same day he visited him at school.

Yeah, saw your post with the link to the FSU thread, where a poster there mentioned that. The tweet with he and Taggart pictured together said it was a visit at his school, so not sure if the in-home occurred or not.

Advertisement
Back