The Draft has shown

Our talent is inflated x100

We have bottom barrel talent if teams like Charlotte, Baylor, la Lafayette is sending more to the draft

So... we’re just unlucky. Our recruitment rankings have consistently been better than teams like Charlotte, BC, Wisconsin, Temple, Vanderbilt, Wyoming, App St, TCU, Utah, Dayton, Cincinnati, Arkansas, Iowa, Houston... ect. But - that’s just because we’re falling for the banana in the tail pipe and recruiting all the wrong guys?

They have managed to get guys drafted in the first three rounds because they have more talent?

LMAO. Seriously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just how bad the ACC is.
I agree. This draft is also showing me that Miami was NOWHERE NEAR able to compete with top level programs. CMU and FIU might be the level of talent we have as a whole.

Also, this draft has shown me that Quarterman and Pickney are subparrrrrrrrr!!! Especially Pickney. Have you guys seen the LB taken? Those guys aren’t really fast, some are, but they are quick and proactive. Even the LBs from Wyoming makes Pickney looks like a HS player. Smh. We have a longgggg way to go.

The death of UM; A football school who was lured into a weak conference to boost up its basketball program. It’s been a disaster to say the least. Man... The NFL is showing us how watered down our program has become.
To think it took fans awhile to realize this. U had people in 2012 screaming NFL U cause of Butch's players. I remember thinking when those guys retire our nflu will be comedy hour.

Advertisement
Through the first three rounds:

Colleges with most players selected: #LSU 10 #Alabama 9 #OhioState 7 #Clemson #OU #TCU #Utah #Gators 4

Advertisement
Our talent is inflated x100

We have bottom barrel talent if teams like Charlotte, Baylor, la Lafayette is sending more to the draft
GR15 is 1st round talent. Hope we have a season and he shines and stays healthy. But overall lately, you're spot on.

I said that all last season. We would get hyped before a game because supposedly we had superior talent. Then I would compare and we were either even or worse across the board most games.

Advertisement
That our player development is horrendous...

CHARLOTTE just had a LB drafted. Good. Gawd.
Exactly! And guess who was our linebacker corch responsible for the development of said linebackers before he was undeservedly made the head Corch. Smh

I agree. This draft is also showing me that Miami was NOWHERE NEAR able to compete with top level programs. CMU and FIU might be the level of talent we have as a whole.

Also, this draft has shown me that Quarterman and Pickney are subparrrrrrrrr!!! Especially Pickney. Have you guys seen the LB taken? Those guys aren’t really fast, some are, but they are quick and proactive. Even the LBs from Wyoming makes Pickney looks like a HS player. Smh. We have a longgggg way to go.
Agree 1,000%

Advertisement
Back