The Dorito Papers (Public Information Request Results)

unionandsixth

Freshman
The results of my Public Information Request from UH rolled in today. Slim pickings. On December 23, 2016, Dorito wrote Applewhite a suck-up email that included this statement:

"When people turn on our tape they will see a BAD *** defense that plays extremely hard and knocks the crap out of people. We will FINISH harder than they ever have, be great TACKLERS and most importantly get after the football to CREATE TAKEAWAYS and ball disruptions. Most importantly our #1 key to victory every week will be to outplay the other teams [sic] defense!"

What a crock.

Advertisement
Dorito's gratuitous overuse of capitalization proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a cumsock.

Wait, are the other teams even putting a D on the field? If so, he's screwed.

Advertisement
It should be illegal for dorito to call himself a DC. He was an Offensive Assist guy while at UM. He gave up 10 yards before the snap. If teams found something that worked he was generous enough not to adjust. Offensive Coordinators loved the guy. Isn't Applewhite an OC by trade?

Last edited:
FOIAing for d'onofrio correspondence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Advertisement
277bc2becf66b6bd15a7b3b86b1c087e.gif

Despite being 45 years old and given how successfull these cons are at getting good paying gigs they are unqualified for. I am officially announcing my intent to start my rap career. My stage name will be Little Old Man MC. My 1st single will be called NoD

It's official, Matt Porter just revealed himself to be UnionandSixth.

In email to Houston, Mark D’Onofrio says he learned from time off, will build ‘bad ***’ defense | Canes Watch

anyways, apparently Onofrio will be getting $400k....waaaaaaaay too much.

Advertisement

In email to Houston, Mark D’Onofrio says he learned from time off, will build ‘bad ***’ defense | Canes Watch

It's incredibly how poor of a writer this clown actually is.

Advertisement

wait... your kidding? right... thought this was just someone having Miami's 2012 defensive flash backs.

scheme-against-georgia-tech.jpg

3rd and short.... boy I cant wait to watch the likes of Navy carve them up...

Who's got the goal line shot vs GT when our guys are in the middle of the endzone? Honestly we should be good Samaritans and warn Houston.

Who's got the goal line shot vs GT when our guys are in the middle of the endzone? Honestly we should be good Samaritans and warn Houston.

Some have tried but they just think we're trolling. Give them a game or two then they will learn it was no troll job.

Advertisement
Back