The Dorito Papers (Public Information Request Results)

Advertisement
277bc2becf66b6bd15a7b3b86b1c087e.gif

This gif never gets old.

Is he does self analysis like Golden does self analysis he reviewed those 123 games and said "nope nothing wrong just needed more slogans"

Advertisement
Houston sports teams, professional or collegiate seem always to have the word "SUCK" associated with them. Too bad for the Cougs. They actually had something going with Herman, but a coach like that as never going to stay there.

Lived there 20 years, never saw a winner, unless you count the Rockets, who profited from MJ's absence after his father was killed.

They deserve better than Dorito, however.

Last edited:
Incredible that anyone is willing to give him a job. He literally took a bunch of draftable players and ran a defense so bad that the majority of them had to be undrafted free agents. Pray for Houston 🙏🏻

It's official, Matt Porter just revealed himself to be UnionandSixth.

In email to Houston, Mark D’Onofrio says he learned from time off, will build ‘bad ***’ defense | Canes Watch

anyways, apparently Onofrio will be getting $400k....waaaaaaaay too much.

Nope. Pretty sure my profile predates Porter's tenure as beat reporter. I live in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Incredible that anyone is willing to give him a job. He literally took a bunch of draftable players and ran a defense so bad that the majority of them had to be undrafted free agents. Pray for Houston 

What that staph did to Chickillo was criminal. He could have gone anywhere he wanted and would have ended up drafted higher than he was.

From reading the letter, it looks like Coach D will be running the same defensive package Orlando ran at Houston.

It will be interesting to see how that D does with Coach D calling the plays.

I don't get why you guys are so upset about doritos. Personally I'm looking forward to watching some program that's not Miami slowly come to grips with the disaster that is a doritos "defense". I've found another team to follow next season.

Advertisement
From reading the letter, it looks like Coach D will be running the same defensive package Orlando ran at Houston.

It will be interesting to see how that D does with Coach D calling the plays.

Everyone on this board knows how uts gonna turn out

Its gonna be a burning pile of ****

scheme-against-georgia-tech.jpg

3rd and short.... boy I cant wait to watch the likes of Navy carve them up...

But But But we were blitzing here. There were 5 on the line. Plus the Strong Safety was disguising his blitz by backpedaling 30 yards pre-snap.

Thank God we never have to hear this again. A guy claiming he was calling aggressive blitzes with 7 men in the box and the secondary 10-20 yards off the ball. No D has the worst defense scheme in CFB history.

Advertisement
The title of this thread alone is going to be hard to top in 2017.

Donofrio says he's going to create a bad as5 D? Oh my god lol. He can't be serious

Advertisement
Back