Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Tank is putting this guy to sleep. I'll still watch the fight. Also on the heels of the Benavidez fight,, I think it's Canelo vs Benavidez in 2023 but in Mexico City with Canelo's judges. He's talked about fighting in Mexico City. This is the fight to do it. He'll have the home crowd. DB will have to KO or TKO him for a win. In the meantime, I think it's Plant vs DB next.

Advertisement
my latest column on this past weekend in boxing..

my latest column on this past weekend in boxing..

I think it's Plant vs Benavidez next. It would not be wise for Charlo to move up and fight him. Why doesn't Charlo fight Adrade at 160? WIth Canelo signing off on GGG for Sept, I expect to see DB and Canelo but in Mexico. He'll be up 60-54 before the bell

DB would dominate Plant. He can't hurt David. And hopefully you're wrong about Canelo vs. DB in Mexico City. That has Vegas Cinco de Mayo written all over it. It would definitely be one to attend!

DB would dominate Plant. He can't hurt David. And hopefully you're wrong about Canelo vs. DB in Mexico City. That has Vegas Cinco de Mayo written all over it. It would definitely be one to attend!
I hope I am wrong because if it's in Vegas, I would consider going. I've always wanted to do a big fight in Vegas. That would be a good one

Advertisement
You have to do one! Nothing like it.
The way Eddie Hurn is talking makes me wonder if and when it could happen. Canelo is fighting GGG next. Then it's supposendly Bivol. Assuming he loses to Bivol again, would he really fight Benavidez right after? Thats kind of risky. Canelo will get paid though he'll be fine at the end of the day.

DB is the only guy in that division who could legit nap Canelo IMO. That has been the most interesting Canelo fight for a minute now IMO

my latest column on Tank Davis-Rollie Romero..

Advertisement

Tank is going to destroy him. It's comical but not a surprise Tank is fighting a guy like Rolly.

I would personally like to see Loma vs Tank if Loma can return to boxing sooner than later. That would be awesome.

I would personally like to see Loma vs Tank if Loma can return to boxing sooner than later. That would be awesome.
Tank is oversized for that fight but I think he gets carved up like a turkey in late November. He’s an entertaining fighter but lomo is a technical monster. Lomo is getting long in the tooth and this facade of him serving in the Ukrainian army is derailing his later prime.

We want tank v Stevenson but poli-tricks will keep that one on ice for years like Spence Crawford

Advertisement
We want tank v Stevenson but poli-tricks will keep that one on ice for years like Spence Crawford

I might not even watch the fight tonight. Such a joke of a matchup with Tank vs Rolly. Rolly should have an L already. He lost to Jackson Marinez. The judges gave that one to Rolly. They should make the fight a draw if Rolly can last 12 rounds. Thats how lopsided this **** is.

I might not even watch the fight tonight. Such a joke of a matchup with Tank vs Rolly. Rolly should have an L already. He lost to Jackson Marinez. The judges gave that one to Rolly. They should make the fight a draw if Rolly can last 12 rounds. Thats how lopsided this **** is.
Im only watching cause i like tank and rolly is a funny guy looll but yea this **** is a joke

Advertisement
Is there anyone in boxing more annoying than this kid?

Ever since mayweather took over cinco de mayweather. Cinco de Mayo has been nothing but bad luck for Mexican fighters. This is the modern day curse of the bambino.

Advertisement
Back