Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Judges had it 115-113 so bivol probably gets robbed next time
No doubt. They’ll spot him at least 8 rounds for the rematch. Too bad Canelo couldn’t halfway show up against Bivol. It would had been enough to win. How do these judges go unpunished for their blatant corruption?

Advertisement
Canelo should be respected for moving up in classes and chasing champs. His detractors will say, correctly IMO, that the obvious bias nature of the judges cards calls into question the result in the GGG 1 and Lara fights. That’s always been boxing and every decision should be viewed with suspicion as a matter of course.

Bottom line, he’s looked great for years and beat some good fighters.

guys, here's my column on Dmitry Bivol and his big win. I was there ringside, I had it 10-2 for Bivol, I think 8-4 was being VERY charitable towards Canelo...

guys, here's my column on Dmitry Bivol and his big win. I was there ringside, I had it 10-2 for Bivol, I think 8-4 was being VERY charitable towards Canelo...

Can't argue with 10-2. I think I had 9-3. It was so one sided. Regarding the judges, I knew that would happen. They did everything they could to try and give Canelo that win. If that fight had been somewhat competitive, Camelo would had won. Boxing is so sketchy.

Advertisement
Can't argue with 10-2. I think I had 9-3. It was so one sided. Regarding the judges, I knew that would happen. They did everything they could to try and give Canelo that win. If that fight had been somewhat competitive, Camelo would had won. Boxing is so sketchy.

He had to win 9/10 rds, to get credit for 7. Just shameful...

But that's boxing

Just saw this yesterday. Boots Ennis is on the Charlo Castano card. That's awesome. He's a guy to watch for sure.

Advertisement
Conor Benn vs Jose Ramirez possibly in July. They would do it in London. I'm a fan. I'm sure the judges will be terrible like they were with Josh Taylor. He lost that fight.

my story on this weekends bouts(three within a 50 mile radius in the Los Angeles/Southern California region):

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was a war as expected, charlo looked sharper with his movements and timing. Castano started slowing down after the 7th, idk if he was gassed or just cautious after that left hook. Respect to both guys, i love the 54 division its a bunch of dawgs with different styles and they fight each other. Charlo being the top dawg in that division is a great accomplishment

Advertisement
Back