Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Facts.........

I'm eager for more of these Inoue bets to be released particularly the over/ under and method of victory. He’s not nearly as big of a favorite this time around as he was in his first fight against Donaire. I think Inoue stops Donaire this next time around.

I'm eager for more of these Inoue bets to be released particularly the over/ under and method of victory. He’s not nearly as big of a favorite this time around as he was in his first fight against Donaire. I think Inoue stops Donaire this next time around.

Inoue is favored right now at -590. It will probably jump this weekend, and O/U should be set around then too.

my latest on Tank's KO victory, and a recommendation for upcoming PPV broadcasts...

Advertisement
Looking like - 185 for a TKO or KO. I’m a fan.

Wow...that's free money.

1654098746166.png

Last edited:

We'll see if he can bouce back. Seaking of 140, Josh Taylor should quit acting like a little ***** and give Jack his rematch. Josh Taylor did not win that fight.

Advertisement
I hope I am wrong because if it's in Vegas, I would consider going. I've always wanted to do a big fight in Vegas. That would be a good one

I'll be there @Stylie

1654291166549.png

Advertisement
The Fulton fight went under the radar tonight with the Haney fight. (Who looked real good against Kambosos)

I went to this one. Not sure about a shutout but he won at least 10 rounds. Morrell has a nice fan base in MN

Advertisement
Just a year ago people were joking on devin calling him the email champion because the wbc created some bull**** belt. Now he’s undisputed at 23 years old, youngest to do it in the 4 belt era. Still has alot of room to grow(literally) and improve, but he deserves it Ive been watching him on youtube since he was 16 im happy to see all his work and dedication pay off.

Fulton out classed a really good fighter and imo is a top 10 fighter in the world. His toolbox is as deep as anyone, he can control the range and box u from the outside or get in the phone booth and work u there, or walk u down if he needs to.

This new era of fighters are really special im excited about the potential of this era.

Just a year ago people were joking on devin calling him the email champion because the wbc created some bull**** belt. Now he’s undisputed at 23 years old, youngest to do it in the 4 belt era. Still has alot of room to grow(literally) and improve, but he deserves it Ive been watching him on youtube since he was 16 im happy to see all his work and dedication pay off.

Fulton out classed a really good fighter and imo is a top 10 fighter in the world. His toolbox is as deep as anyone, he can control the range and box u from the outside or get in the phone booth and work u there, or walk u down if he needs to.

This new era of fighters are really special im excited about the potential of this era.
And next, Ryan Garcia will get liquored up and call out Haney for a fight this fall. Ryan Garcia is fighting like 10 guys this fall at this point. He calls so many fighters out, I’ve lost track. Great performance from Haney.

And next, Ryan Garcia will get liquored up and call out Haney for a fight this fall. Ryan Garcia is fighting like 10 guys this fall at this point. He calls so many fighters out, I’ve lost track. Great performance from Haney.

Performance was so good he neutralized George and made the fight “boring” in a good way if that makes sense. They coulda fought for 30 more rounds and there was nothing Kambosos coulda done to win it. Simply outclassed. Want Shakur vs Haney more than Haney vs Tank

Advertisement
Back