Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement

For those who missed it........

He’s probably the most technically gifted & savvy P4P Boxer in the world.

Inoue is a textbook pugilist, the boxing purist perfect fighter.

I think he could move all the way up to Super Feather & still dominate, but his next fight should be either Paul Butler for the WBO Bantam belt or Stephen Fulton for the Junior Feather belts.

I think he could move all the way up to Super Feather & still dominate, but his next fight should be either Paul Butler for the WBO Bantam belt or Stephen Fulton for the Junior Feather belts.

Poor Paul Butler. Over/ Under 3.5 rounds?

Advertisement
I fell asleep right after his brothers fight ended lol smh. Impressive ko, feinted the jab knowin donaire would try to slip it and then threw the right hand right on the spot. Inoue is in the convo for best in the world
That was the first Inoue fight(highlights aside) I'd ever seen, and I went away thoroughly impressed. Good thing I had a 7:30 doctor's appointment or I woulda missed it. It's one thing to see highlights(same as any other sport), but to witness him operate from opening bell was special.

Nonito is as certain as sunrise to be a HOFer and definitely not washed(at least before the fight). That cat laid waste to him like a tomato can. Bud is my #1 P4P. If Inoue is yours, I won't argue with you. You've got a skrong *** leg to stand on...

They better find a 122 lb Martian because there ain’t one on the planet that can fucc with Inoue...

Advertisement
They better find a 122 lb Martian because there ain’t one on the planet that can fucc with Inoue...
Stephen Fulton is really the only good fight at Super Bantam that would make sense, for a Superfight that would make them both a lot of money, but I have feeling Fulton wouldn’t want that smoke lol, at least not this early in his career.

Other than taking that WBO belt from Paul Butler, Inoue will have to move up to 126-130 classes to get some really big time fights. Naoya Inoue vs Shakur Stevenson at 130 would be MEGA-fight & probably one of the best matchups in Boxing.

That was the first Inoue fight(highlights aside) I'd ever seen, and I went away thoroughly impressed. Good thing I had a 7:30 doctor's appointment or I woulda missed it. It's one thing to see highlights(same as any other sport), but to witness him operate from opening bell was special.

Nonito is as certain as sunrise to be a HOFer and definitely not washed(at least before the fight). That cat laid waste to him like a tomato can. Bud is my #1 P4P. If Inoue is yours, I won't argue with you. You've got a skrong *** leg to stand on...
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/konichiwa-btches.167461/post-5091425

Stephen Fulton is really the only good fight at Super Bantam that would make sense, for a Superfight that would make them both a lot of money, but I have feeling Fulton wouldn’t want that smoke lol, at least not this early in his career.

Other than taking that WBO belt from Paul Butler, Inoue will have to move up to 126-130 classes to get some really big time fights. Naoya Inoue vs Shakur Stevenson at 130 would be MEGA-fight & probably one of the best matchups in Boxing.
Yeah, Fulton better get his rounds up and let Inoue get older before he barks up that tree. Stevenson is the ONLY challenge for him because everything between 118 and Shakur is FOOD...

Advertisement

I think fulton is going for undisputed at 122 first then he’d look at that fight. I think Inoue should get undisputed first too then they meet for a huge fight.

Inoue hasn’t faced someone with a deep toolbox and athleticism like fulton but boi inoue punch variance, punch accuracy and power ain’t nothing to be played with.

I think by the time inoue gets to 130 if he actually does shakur will have moved up, the mega fight for him is vs Tank.

Also i was watching the card before i fell asleep and inoue brother is just as skilled as him he just didn’t get blessed with the power lol

I think fulton is going for undisputed at 122 first then he’d look at that fight. I think Inoue should get undisputed first too then they meet for a huge fight.

Inoue hasn’t faced someone with a deep toolbox and athleticism like fulton but boi inoue punch variance, punch accuracy and power ain’t nothing to be played with.

I think by the time inoue gets to 130 if he actually does shakur will have moved up, the mega fight for him is vs Tank.
Fulton is really the only guy at Bantam with enough boxing repertoire to have a good fight with Inoue. Everybody else at 122 Inoue completely outclasses, his boxing IQ & footwork is way too advanced & too sophisticated for someone who doesn’t have heavy punching power to really stop him. He’s also a really good Defensive fighter as well, his counter-punching is ELITE.

Carlos Castro, Luis Nery & Raeese Aleem would all be good fights for Inoue at Super Bantam.

You’re right about Shakur, he probably won’t be staying around at Super Feather for too long, because he has 3 potential big time fights at Lightweight with Tank Davis, Lomachenko & Devin Haney. Depending on how he handles putting on weight, if I was Shakur I would be lobbying to fight Prograis at 140 if possible, although I don’t ever see that happening lol

Advertisement
Fulton is really the only guy at Bantam with enough boxing repertoire to have a good fight with Inoue. Everybody else at 122 Inoue completely outclasses, his boxing IQ & footwork is way too advanced & too sophisticated for someone who doesn’t have heavy punching power to really stop him. He’s also a really good Defensive fighter as well, his counter-punching is ELITE.

Carlos Castro, Luis Nery & Raeese Aleem would all be good fights for Inoue at Super Bantam.

You’re right about Shakur, he probably won’t be staying around at Super Feather for too long, because he has 3 potential big time fights at Lightweight with Tank Davis, Lomachenko & Devin Haney. Depending on how he handles putting on weight, if I was Shakur I would be lobbying to fight Prograis at 140 if possible, although I don’t ever see that happening lol
Agreed fulton is inoue’s toughest matchup and vice versa, but i do want to see the other guys matchup just to see. At 122 tho, aleem is the toughest match foe Fulton imo. Shakur probably unifies with Cordina next

And nobody wants it with regis even at 140 lol he’s a dawg. One of the 130-135 guys should try to set up shop at 140 soon to get a head start on the other guys especially with how taylor looked his last fight. I think teo is going up there but im not 100% sure

Inoue is a special talent. That was one helluva performance. The Inoue 122 tour will be must see tv next year when he makes the jump up.

Advertisement
Back