Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Yawn. Seriously. Wake me when the supposed "Tank" actually fights someone.

I get the left hook and that people dig the KOs, but what has this guy done to merit PPVs?

And, yes, I'd like to see him fight Garcia. And, yes, I think Garcia wins.

Advertisement

I get the left hook and that people dig the KOs, but what has this guy done to merit PPVs?

Tank will drop to 130 to fight Oscar Valdez. If he can't get Oscar, he'll try and fight Katie Taylor.

Michael Jackson Dancing GIF by Tennis TV

Last edited:
Benavides will wash Canelo. Alvarez has crafted an illustrious and fruitful career by ducking cats like DB...
While i agree with your overall point, i think Canelo probably beats benavidez as of right now. Now if benavidez beats caleb and another top 168 guy then I think that’s enough experience to beat canelo.

Advertisement
Is there anyone in boxing more annoying than this kid?

He’s more of an IG model than Boxer lol

Tank puts garcia to sleep.

Its your opinion but how can u question who did tank fight and them turn around and say garcia would beat him?

While i agree with your overall point, i think Canelo probably beats benavidez as of right now. Now if benavidez beats caleb and another top 168 guy then I think that’s enough experience to beat canelo.
I hear where you're coming from about DB's lack of experience in comparison to Cinnabon, but keep in mind that Benavides and Boo Boo(another one Alvarez has been duckin')for that matter, are bubonic. Mutha****as avoid them at all costs. It's hard to get to your ring hours up when fighters ain't exactly beating down your door to get it on.

Canelo's an excellent fighter but let’s be real. He's the result of his talent in addition to careful matchmaking(how many times is he the smaller man in his bouts?)and a phenomenal PR marketing machine. He's the best of both worlds. A talented Mexican fighter named Saúl Alvarez, plus he looks Richie Cunningham on a never-ending supply of HGH.

Y'all saw what Bivol did to him, right? Bivol would have to sacrifice a small child to a dark force to have DB's stopping power. IMO, Canelo's only chance is to get to the cards and Benavides will floor him by the time he's halfway there...

Advertisement
I hear where you're coming from about DB's lack of experience in comparison to Cinnabon, but keep in mind that Benavides and Boo Boo(another one Alvarez has been duckin')for that matter, are bubonic. Mutha****as avoid them at all costs. It's hard to get to your ring hours up when fighters ain't exactly beating down your door to get it on.

Canelo's an excellent fighter but let’s be real. He's the result of his talent in addition to careful matchmaking(how many times is he the smaller man in his bouts?)and a phenomenal PR marketing machine. He's the best of both worlds. A talented Mexican fighter named Saúl Alvarez, plus he looks Richie Cunningham on a never-ending supply of HGH.

Y'all saw what Bivol did to him, right? Bivol would have to sacrifice a small child to a dark force to have DB's stopping power. IMO, Canelo's only chance is to get to the cards and Benavides will floor him by the time he's halfway there...

Speaking of Boo Boo............................... Hey big Charlo, doing anything this fall? Seriously, will anyone fight Andrade?

Tank won me some change at -400 for the KO. Moving on to Haney vs Kambosos this weekend. What are your predictions?

1654003760206.png

Last edited:
Speaking of Boo Boo............................... Hey big Charlo, doing anything this fall? Seriously, will anyone fight Andrade?
Maaaaan, I get mad every time I think about how cats be duckin' that man. In this era, my three favorite fighters are the Killer B's. Benavidez, Boo Boo and Bud. And I as a fan of theirs, have to suffer due to the fear they invoke amongst their peers. What do they have in common? Mutha****as ain't exactly thrilled to try their luck. Ain't that right, Errol? Canelo???

Tank puts garcia to sleep.

Its your opinion but how can u question who did tank fight and them turn around and say garcia would beat him?
Somebody gets knocked out, hooking with a hooker and all. Maybe it is more wishful thinking on my part.

I question why either guy is in a PPV position at this point in their careers. Neither has any, really, significant win, must less wins. I get that Tank has some kind of real and illusory titiles, but so do a bunch of other guys. I mean there are at least 4 "legit" straps at every weight class, plus all that "super" and "interim" BS.

At this point both are more hype than accomplishment. But Tanks sells out arenas and Garcia is an IG icon, so I guess I just have to deal with it, while actually wanting to see young fighters like Boots.

Advertisement

Don’t disagree at all ive been saying canelo isn’t this all time great talent like the media and casuals say. He still has the same flaws he did when he was a pup… He ***ed up not fighting benavidez already because that dude only getting better, and dont get me started on him not wanting any problem with boo boo lol

Somebody gets knocked out, hooking with a hooker and all. Maybe it is more wishful thinking on my part.

I question why either guy is in a PPV position at this point in their careers. Neither has any, really, significant win, must less wins. I get that Tank has some kind of real and illusory titiles, but so do a bunch of other guys. I mean there are at least 4 "legit" straps at every weight class, plus all that "super" and "interim" BS.

At this point both are more hype than accomplishment. But Tanks sells out arenas and Garcia is an IG icon, so I guess I just have to deal with it, while actually wanting to see young fighters like Boots.
Yea its all about who networks can market. Golden boy/Oscar is milking every dollar out of garcia before they put him in there with somebody dangerous. Same with TMT and tank, even tho he has some good wins, he should’ve been gunning for the top guys.

Tank will sleep garcia if they ever square up. ryan got dropped by luke campbell, tank will have that ryan sleep in the middle of the ring talking bout " give me the 2 piece special with alot of hot sauce and all the fries you can give me "

Advertisement
Tank won me some change at -400 for the KO. Moving on to Haney vs Kambosos this weekend. What are your predictions?

Tough to say. I think it goes the distance. With it being in Australia..............................................................................................................................

Garcia looked pretty uninspiring in his last performance. It was a boring fight. Shakur Stevenson said he'd be willing to move up and fight Tank. Would Tank accept? Shakur vs Tank is PPV material. That would be a good one. I dont think weight is an issue in Shakur's case. He could go up.

Garcia looked pretty uninspiring in his last performance. It was a boring fight. Shakur Stevenson said he'd be willing to move up and fight Tank. Would Tank accept? Shakur vs Tank is PPV material. That would be a good one. I dont think weight is an issue in Shakur's case. He could go up.
it is absolutely PPV, but the handlers aren't letting Tank get in with Shakur, especially as Shakur is getting better offensively. But Tank's current deal is up and maybe the next group won't work so hard to hide him from real challenges.

Shakur could handle more weight right now. He looked huge, for his weight class, last fight.

Tough to say. I think it goes the distance. With it being in Australia..............................................................................................................................

Haney can't leave it up to the judges, but I don't feel he can stop George honestly. That +135 is looking good......................................

1654004133210.png

Advertisement
Back