Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Yea his right hand is deadly but u can tell he's always trying to set it up. Thing is he doesn't have alot of different combinations to set it up. But nevertheless it's still one tap

And is biggest issue is and still will always be his DEFENSE. He’s sooooo easy to hit and he doesn’t know how to fight on hos back foot AT ALL. Whenever Fury pressed him and walked Wilder down, Wilder was a sitting duck cuz he dont move his head, don’t know how to guard his head/face

Advertisement
Dude is a stud. So big yet so nimble and skilled. Wilder is a one trick pony. That second knock down was pathetic. He left himself so open when he missed. Guy needs boxing lessons. Usyk vs Fury next? Lets do it. Love Usyk! Two fighters with great personalities.
He's giving up 6 inches in height and 7 inches in reach to (in my opinion) a better boxer.

Totally agree, but Fury has that size advantage. From what it sounds like, we will get Usyk Joshua 2 with Fury fighting Dilion White.

Agreed. I like Usyk, but a 260+ Fury would be waaaaaay to tough a hurdle unless he magically KO’s him.

Although Wallin is a tough cookie (should have been given the tko win over Fury because that nasty cut was from a punch”), I think Whyte takes it. I wonder if Fury takes on Whyte, he should tbh, or vacate if the WBC orders him to fight Whyte. His father, Big John, already doesn’t want that Whyte fight

Advertisement
Crawford is really good. He showed it tonight. Take the fight Spence!!!!! Personally, I don’t think Spence can beat Crawford.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Loma showed him mercy. Kambosos will fight Haney for the belts then Loma gets winner, in a perfect world. Loma best lightweight by a decent margin IMO , guy has looked like loma last two fights. Time to watch porier

Loma showed him mercy. Kambosos will fight Haney for the belts then Loma gets winner, in a perfect world. Loma best lightweight by a decent margin IMO , guy has looked like loma last two fights. Time to watch porier
And I lost money because of Loma's compasion. Had the under. I should send Loma a bill. The big talk right now is getting Usyk vs Fury before a rematch with Usyk and Joshua. I'm down with that.

And I lost money because of Loma's compasion. Had the under. I should send Loma a bill. The big talk right now is getting Usyk vs Fury before a rematch with Usyk and Joshua. I'm down with that.
That’s really where the money is for everybody.

AJ’s career is on the rails. **** it’s pretty much in the tank but he can still box office in the uk and a fury fight is MASSIVE for him. If he loses to usyk again, which I think he will, his pay days are over.

If he steps aside and GK puts his weight on Usyk, which I think he will,it sets up a massive fight with AJ and GK Fury. Win or lose AJ still has busines with Usyk and people will watch it. **** fury might hang it up if he beats AJ.

AJ’s career is on the rails. **** it’s pretty much in the tank but he can still box office in the uk and a fury fight is MASSIVE for him. If he loses to usyk again, which I think he will, his pay days are over.

If he steps aside and GK puts his weight on Usyk, which I think he will,it sets up a massive fight with AJ and GK Fury. Win or lose AJ still has busines with Usyk and people will watch it. **** fury might hang it up if he beats AJ.
I don't see how he can he beats Usyk unless he goes for the KO. Clearly he can't outbox Usyk. Let Fury fight White. Usyk and AJ go for the rematch. Winners fight for the belts. Fury would make AJ look bad. Too big and too skilled.

There's really nothing in Febuary that really interest me in terrms of fights. You have some well known names fighting but nothing that catches my interest. March should be better.

Advertisement

According to Keith Thurman he's back after beating a guy who just lost in 140. Cmon dude........ really? He should fight Jaron Ennis next if he's back. Ennis is the talk of the town at 147 right now.

Advertisement
According to Keith Thurman he's back after beating a guy who just lost in 140. Cmon dude........ really? He should fight Jaron Ennis next if he's back. Ennis is the talk of the town at 147 right now.
That could be a good fight. Love Boots. And if he beats Thurman, he sets himself up for a title shot next.

Advertisement
Back