Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Amazing trilogy. Wilder looked like he was on shaky legs since the 3rd rd. But that right hand is the great equalizer. If he had 25% of Fury's skill set he would be a great great fighter.

Tyson Fury is all heart and man can that guy fight. He's the best heavyweight out there and has been for a long time.

The Gypsy King is one of the true all-time greats and its unfortunate you have so many old heads that don't want to acknowledge it.

He is 6'9" 270lbs with arms that come down to his shins, upper body movement skills, an incredible chin (got up THREE TIMES from killshots from one of the greatest power punchers in the history of boxing), an iron will, unreal defense and counterpuncher for a heavyweight, legit power...man, he's so good.

Even in fantasy world where you put Fury against the all-time greats...how do most of these all-timers deal with 6'9" 270lbs with his skill set, chin, and will? My lawd.

Advertisement
The Gypsy King is one of the true all-time greats and its unfortunate you have so many old heads that don't want to acknowledge it.

He is 6'9" 270lbs with arms that come down to his shins, upper body movement skills, an incredible chin (got up THREE TIMES from killshots from one of the greatest power punchers in the history of boxing), an iron will, unreal defense and counterpuncher for a heavyweight, legit power...man, he's so good.

Even in fantasy world where you put Fury against the all-time greats...how do most of these all-timers deal with 6'9" 270lbs with his skill set, chin, and will? My lawd.
I agree with everything you said. My dream matchup for big heavyweights would be Lennox Lewis vs Tyson Fury. Lennox could be hit but he could also give some back. I could see Fury stopping Lewis but it would be one helluva fight for as long as it lasted. Also, Lewis wasnt a killer in the ring, but if he got smacked with a good one he made sure to get some get back. Lewis fought big. He wouldnt be ducking his head and allowing Fury to wear him down.

Amazing trilogy. Wilder looked like he was on shaky legs since the 3rd rd. But that right hand is the great equalizer. If he had 25% of Fury's skill set he would be a great great fighter.

Tyson Fury is all heart and man can that guy fight. He's the best heavyweight out there and has been for a long time.

Wilder showed his hand and was TOOOO aggressive in round one. Once Fury finished that round good, even though I still scored the first for Wilder, he basically had Wilder figured out. In my opinion, Fury only got put down there in the 4th because he went head hunting for the KO

What’s wilders list of excuses this time ? I can’t wait for them.
I liked Wilder but after the excuses I was done with him. I hate that they let their ego and pride take over. That's a no no to me I can't be a fan of excuses. So this is the one time I was rooting for Fury to beat his ***. I knew Fury would win but who tf told Wilder to add weight? Did he want to add so he could use it as an excuse after the fight?

Advertisement
He also didn't want to show no type of sportsmanship and he used to always talk good about boxers when he ko them. Now he's getting owned by a better guy and is being a sore loser. Fuq Wilder. Fuq those bama boys.

I liked Wilder but after the excuses I was done with him. I hate that they let their ego and pride take over. That's a no no to me I can't be a fan of excuses. So this is the one time I was rooting for Fury to beat his ***. I knew Fury would win but who tf told Wilder to add weight? Did he want to add so he could use it as an excuse after the fight?
Exactly how I was. Nothing turns me off faster than a excuse maker. He came off like a chump then acted like a ***** post fight. He had a great opportunity to fix his rep, be humble and give props. He couldn’t do it though.

He also didn't want to show no type of sportsmanship and he used to always talk good about boxers when he ko them. Now he's getting owned by a better guy and is being a sore loser. Fuq Wilder. Fuq those bama boys.
His wife and entourage looked like total *** holes at the weigh in. Screaming and hollering for him to take his shirt and calling him a fat ***. It was embarrassing. This is boxing , not body building bruh.

Exactly how I was. Nothing turns me off faster than a excuse maker. He came off like a chump then acted like a ***** post fight. He had a great opportunity to fix his rep, be humble and give props. He couldn’t do it though.
Same **** pac did vs money.....I didn't fuq with pac afterward. Just say u lost that's it and maybe just maybe say that BS *** **** other fighters say..."he was the better man today". They say today cause they partially can't accept it lol. At least say that

Advertisement
His wife and entourage looked like total *** holes at the weigh in. Screaming and hollering for him to take his shirt and calling him a fat ***. It was embarrassing. This is boxing , not body building bruh.
Those muscles don't mean a fuqin thing in any sport. Whoever told him to add weight was a dummy....prolly Golden.

Same **** pac did vs money.....I didn't fuq with pac afterward. Just say u lost that's it and maybe just maybe say that BS *** **** other fighters say..."he was the better man today". They say today cause they partially can't accept it lol. At least say that
People don’t want to hear that ****, especially when your excuses are some crazy conspiracy type ****.

Advertisement
“I can bench 350 bro”. Yep , you also went to sleep the same way you did when you couldn't bench 350
Fury just lighter and way better on his feet...that's the most important thing. Fury is gifted with that and Wilder doesn't have that and incapable of having that. Just a natural gift

Fury just lighter and way better on his feet...that's the most important thing. Fury is gifted with that and Wilder doesn't have that and incapable of having that. Just a natural gift
Wilder didn’t quit, I’ll give him that. He fought , Fury is just a far better boxer. It’s actually kinda impressive Wilder is what he is , he just depends on the nyquil in his right hand. He’s put a lot more people to sleep than he hasn’t.

Advertisement
Wilder didn’t quit, I’ll give him that. He fought , Fury is just a far better boxer. It’s actually kinda impressive Wilder is what he is , he just depends on the nyquil in his right hand. He’s put a lot more people to sleep than he hasn’t.
Yea his right hand is deadly but u can tell he's always trying to set it up. Thing is he doesn't have alot of different combinations to set it up. But nevertheless it's still one tap

@Alex Jones I loved the way Masvidal took the L...he said some guys got your number and that's it.
Styles make fights, this is just a horrible matchup. Wilder always has the reach , height and weight advantage , not here doe. Then mix in fury is the better boxer. If they fight ten times fury wins 8-9.

I'll give Wilder a mulligan for the previous fight. He was v salty after having a towel thrown in on him. He just wanted to go out on his shield...and he did in this fight. I thought Wilder showed a lot in the loss. I hope he gives Fury his props after he gets his brain unscrambled. He has come the closest to putting Fury into a coma multiple times...Fury just has an iron will.

We can nitpick Bomber here n there, but if Tyson Fury doesn't exist, he the undefeated, belted, lineal champion of the world right now. The Right Hand of God would put every other man on planet earth down and take years off their lives. Just...not The Gypsy King.

Dude is a stud. So big yet so nimble and skilled. Wilder is a one trick pony. That second knock down was pathetic. He left himself so open when he missed. Guy needs boxing lessons. Usyk vs Fury next? Lets do it. Love Usyk! Two fighters with great personalities.

Advertisement
Back