Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
There's a real fight this Saturday. (Not a bunch of 50 year olds fighting)

Last edited:
For all the boxing fans, there's a mega fight Saturday with Jose Ramirez vs Josh Taylor for all the belts at 140. It will be on ESPN +. @flagator86 will be watching I'm sure.

absolutely will be watching this. Im not as high on Ramirez as others are. I like Taylor alot. Ruged, not the best boxer by any means, but just gets the house job. If he wins, he most def should be pretty high on the PFP list

Advertisement
absolutely will be watching this. Im not as high on Ramirez as others are. I like Taylor alot. Ruged, not the best boxer by any means, but just gets the house job. If he wins, he most def should be pretty high on the PFP list
Likewise. I got Taylor in this one for sure.

Well ****.

wish they would have kept manny the WBA champ instead of making him champ in recess and elevating Ugas to that spot WBA champ because we need to get an undisputed champ at 147.

wish they would have kept manny the WBA champ instead of making him champ in recess and elevating Ugas to that spot WBA champ because we need to get an undisputed champ at 147.
I'm with you. Assuming Ugas fights Thurman, I'm afraid the winner gets the winner of Pac/Spence. Who wants to see that? It's Crawford or nobody, Spence can get more money against Crawford with a big name like this under his belt if he were to win. Joshua /Usyk will be good. I'm ready.

Advertisement
Anyone watch the Charlo castano fight tonight? Robbery to have it 117-111 Charlo.. castano could’ve had TWO knockdowns and still lost on that judges scorecard.. what a frustrating sport

Advertisement
Anyone watch the Charlo castano fight tonight? Robbery to have it 117-111 Charlo.. castano could’ve had TWO knockdowns and still lost on that judges scorecard.. what a frustrating sport
I watched it. Castano clearly won. I turned it off before they announced the decision. I figured they would have a draw or give it to Charlo since that’s how big of a joke boxing has become with these scorecards. That **** was predictable. Castano got robbed big time. It’s sad because he earned that W. Now some bull**** judge took it away. Charlo looked bad.

Good fights in Aug with a massive one in there. Rigo vs JRC will be good. Looking forward to seeing Teofimo back in the ring. That Benevdez fight is here in Phoenix. I will prob go. Pac Man vs Spence will be a good one.

For those who are interested, Crawford is expected to get Shawn Porter next. Then he expected to sign with PBC which means he could finally fight Spence if Spence can beat Pac. Crawford should beat Porter especially if it went to a decision.

Advertisement
Amazing trilogy. Wilder looked like he was on shaky legs since the 3rd rd. But that right hand is the great equalizer. If he had 25% of Fury's skill set he would be a great great fighter.

Tyson Fury is all heart and man can that guy fight. He's the best heavyweight out there and has been for a long time.

Advertisement
Back