Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Facts i think i heard something on twitter about spence ugas being all but done, just looking for the location. Once that happens we are one step closer to spence bud finally happening
Ugas Spence is going down for sure. I'm looking forward to that. Crawford needs an opponent.

Thurman maybe? Or a wbo mandatory but i doubt its boots right now
I read an article where it seems Thurman is not interested in that fight. I bet he's not!!!! Charlo Castano 2 is another one done. Castano got robbed the first time. Called it a draw when he beat Charlo.

You have more fights finalizing. Shakur Stevenson vs Oscar Valdez is one. That will be awesome. Lots of good fights in 2022.​
That one will be interesting. I think Valdez fought his perfect fight last time out. While he is just getting into his prime, that fight might have been his peak. Shakur decided to be more aggressive/entertaining last fight and I wonder if that opened a new chapter for him. If so, he could become quite a bit better. Kind of like what Sweet Pea could have been.

Advertisement
That one will be interesting. I think Valdez fought his perfect fight last time out. While he is just getting into his prime, that fight might have been his peak. Shakur decided to be more aggressive/entertaining last fight and I wonder if that opened a new chapter for him. If so, he could become quite a bit better. Kind of like what Sweet Pea could have been.
Valdez and his green tea. Canelo's camp seems to have a problem with these, "Accidental," positive test. Also I'm hearing that Thurman would rather fight the winner of Ugas/ Spence which I bet happens. Spence wants no part of Bud. Just make the ******* fight. Such a big payday.

Joe Smith vs Beterbeiv is going down as well for a unification, I hope to see these matchups in 2022

- Usyk vs Fury
- Briedis vs Jake Paul (I want to see Briedis KO him)
- Briedis vs Okolie
- Spence vs Crawford
- Tank vs Someone actually good
- Loma vs Kambosos
- Ryan Garcia vs Haney
- Canelo vs Benevedez which would never happen. Of course Canelo will fight Charlo if he moves up to 168. Typical.
- GGG vs Andrade
- Lots of unifications

Joe Smith vs Beterbeiv is going down as well for a unification, I hope to see these matchups in 2022

- Usyk vs Fury
- Briedis vs Jake Paul (I want to see Briedis KO him)
- Briedis vs Okolie
- Spence vs Crawford
- Tank vs Someone actually good
- Loma vs Kambosos
- Ryan Garcia vs Haney
- Canelo vs Benevedez which would never happen. Of course Canelo will fight Charlo if he moves up to 168. Typical.
- GGG vs Andrade
- Lots of unifications
I'd like to see Lopez v. Taylor at 140 for all the belts after a tune up for each. I'd also like to see Mikey Garcia come back to 140 and get in the mix. He shouldn't be at 147 and he's running out of time to make the big fights. Maybe Ramirez and then the Lopez/Taylor winner?

I'd like to see Lopez v. Taylor at 140 for all the belts after a tune up for each. I'd also like to see Mikey Garcia come back to 140 and get in the mix. He shouldn't be at 147 and he's running out of time to make the big fights. Maybe Ramirez and then the Lopez/Taylor winner?
Mikey Garcia shouldn't have ever moved up. He sucks at 147. I guess he saw bigger paydays which is understandable. He needs to come back down. Taylor vs Garcia at 140 would be awesome. If Tank had some balls, he'd fight Taylor at 140 but he won't. If Tank had some balls, he'd fight someone worth a ****
at either 140 or 135. Instead he'll take on Rolly whom he will KO.

Kambosos is giving anyone the run around now. Seems to prefer to Ryan Garcia over Loma. Boxing is ******* annoying. These guys talk so much **** but refuse to fight each other.

Advertisement
Mikey Garcia shouldn't have ever moved up. He sucks at 147. I guess he saw bigger paydays which is understandable. He needs to come back down. Taylor vs Garcia at 140 would be awesome. If Tank had some balls, he'd fight Taylor at 140 but he won't. If Tank had some balls, he'd fight someone worth a ****
at either 140 or 135. Instead he'll take on Rolly whom he will KO.

Kambosos is giving anyone the run around now. Seems to prefer to Ryan Garcia over Loma. Boxing is ******* annoying. These guys talk so much **** but refuse to fight each other.
Mikey v. Progress would be excellent.

Mostly agreed. But I think Loma really is trying to be undisputed and the money is not the object. I think he'll go back down to 126 if Shakur becomes undisputed there.

Mikey v. Progress would be excellent.

Mostly agreed. But I think Loma really is trying to be undisputed and the money is not the object. I think he'll go back down to 126 if Shakur becomes undisputed there.
I don't even know what Prograis is doing at this point. He needs a new promoter. If Ryan Garcia fights Kambosos, then Loma should fight Haney for his belt. Then hopefully he can fight the winner of that for all the belts. They need to get it together with boxing. We need the big fights. Fighters need to take chances. Fury vs White appears to be happening.

Advertisement
Biggest and richest female fight ever who you all got.

0_unnamed.jpg

Advertisement
Gary A Russell had a good win vs Postol tonight, showed he can make adjustments vs a good opponent. The stoppage was bull****, 30 seconds left let Postol finish the fight he has never been stopped before. GAR is gonna be an issue for anyone at 140, excited to see him grow.

Salute to Postol, he’s from Ukraine and probably is headed back home to help defend his country. Had to be tough to fight with that and his family on his mind. Much respect to him, he will bounce back.

Colbert got whooped by a replacement fighter Hector Garcia, who is actually really good. Colbert tried to stand in the pocket and empose his will on him early thinking he’d fold like his other opponents but garcia handled it well and pushed colbert back into the ropes and put in great work all night . Colbert tried to switch to boxing around him when he saw garcia wasn’t a chump but at this point his legs were gone and garcia caught a rhythm and controlled the pace for the rest of the fight. Garcia’s left hand connected all night long and colbert got stunned and eventually got knocked down.

Colbert showed a little heart after that but u can tell he lost hope and knew he wasn’t winning this fight and in the last 2 rounds he basically quit imo, down big on all cards and he’s playing defense as if he doesn’t need a ko to win. That was disappointing to me because colbert talks HEAVY ****. But after the fight he gave garcia his credit so I respect that, he’s talented but is gonna have to prove he belongs where he says he does.

Gary A Russell had a good win vs Postol tonight, showed he can make adjustments vs a good opponent. The stoppage was bull****, 30 seconds left let Postol finish the fight he has never been stopped before. GAR is gonna be an issue for anyone at 140, excited to see him grow.

Salute to Postol, he’s from Ukraine and probably is headed back home to help defend his country. Had to be tough to fight with that and his family on his mind. Much respect to him, he will bounce back.

Colbert got whooped by a replacement fighter Hector Garcia, who is actually really good. Colbert tried to stand in the pocket and empose his will on him early thinking he’d fold like his other opponents but garcia handled it well and pushed colbert back into the ropes and put in great work all night . Colbert tried to switch to boxing around him when he saw garcia wasn’t a chump but at this point his legs were gone and garcia caught a rhythm and controlled the pace for the rest of the fight. Garcia’s left hand connected all night long and colbert got stunned and eventually got knocked down.

Colbert showed a little heart after that but u can tell he lost hope and knew he wasn’t winning this fight and in the last 2 rounds he basically quit imo, down big on all cards and he’s playing defense as if he doesn’t need a ko to win. That was disappointing to me because colbert talks HEAVY ****. But after the fight he gave garcia his credit so I respect that, he’s talented but is gonna have to prove he belongs where he says he does.
They should throw Colbert out of boxing for that performance.

Advertisement
Back