Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Catterall will get a chance to fight for a vacant belt soon at 140 so thats good for him.
Interesting fighters at 140, kind of looks like what 154 was a year a half ago. Guys show can fight, guys who appear "equal", but nobody who you think is dominant in the division. I continue to look at Prograis, but maybe I just like the sizzle more than the steak.

April 9th is going to be awesome. You have the Ryan Garcia fight that evening as well which I believe will be on DAZN. With GGG's fight being in Japan, DAZN will be able to show two different cards that day.

The time won't be right until one has a "real" belt, but I really want to see Garcia drop Tank. I'd even pay for that, and I refuse to pay for a Tank fight.

The time won't be right until one has a "real" belt, but I really want to see Garcia drop Tank. I'd even pay for that, and I refuse to pay for a Tank fight.
I'm with you. I wouln't pay either. I'd say there is a good chance Tank fights either Ryan Garcia or Devin Haney after Rolly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
29B2A29A-50E9-49F7-898B-CCEDEC5186A7.jpeg

Haney takin risks to be great, he’s been chasing guys with other belts and had to switch promotional companies to finally get a deal done. The deal with bob arum is risky, its 2 fights both in Australia, loma is most likely next if haney can still make 135(i doubt it). He said he didn’t argue with bob and accepted everything they said, he’s cut from the cloth of greats we need more fighters like him that want to fight the top guys…i just hope he doesn’t get robbed in Australia.

Advertisement
I want to see if GGG has anything left. He was clearly declining when he last fought and he has always been too cautious in the big fights. I can see him losing this one and it going the distance.

You can't be just a head hunter and then be scared to throw.

I want to see if GGG has anything left. He was clearly declining when he last fought and he has always been too cautious in the big fights. I can see him losing this one and it going the distance.

You can't be just a head hunter and then be scared to throw.
If he loses, it will really diminish the fight against Canelo, a fight I could care less about. I'll watch it but it's obviously 4 years too late. Canelo waited for GGG to grow old. Lets go Bivol!

Haney takin risks to be great, he’s been chasing guys with other belts and had to switch promotional companies to finally get a deal done. The deal with bob arum is risky, its 2 fights both in Australia, loma is most likely next if haney can still make 135(i doubt it). He said he didn’t argue with bob and accepted everything they said, he’s cut from the cloth of greats we need more fighters like him that want to fight the top guys…i just hope he doesn’t get robbed in Australia.

Oh I'm sure he'll get robbed in a decision because after all, this is boxing. Not sure if Haney can KO Kambosos which could be problematic for Haney being on the road in Austrailia. I'm looking forward to this matchup too. I hope Haney pulls it off.

Inoue/Donaire just announced. I don't think it can be as good as the last one, but I'll absolutely watch it.

Advertisement
Back