The Big 12 Saves College Football!!

There is no way we have a season. This is all part of the process of canceling the season.

The BIG10 and PAC12 are not going to opt back in so they only need to convince one power five conference. Even if another conference does not opt-out, you will see teams opt-out.
Yeah as much as I want there to be a season I can’t imagine we end up having one. The pressure to cancel is going to be immense for the next month. If any school even so much as has a small outbreak the media is going to go insane.

Advertisement
Don’t shoot the messenger but Does anyone else find it interesting That mostly left leaning states w left leaning governors chose to NOT play, while more right leaning states w right leaning governors chose to play????

interesting 😉

full disclosure - I live in the ****hole of California and I love that pac 10 isn’t playing
Hoping J Flowe has second thoughts and heads to UM😊

You must live in Sacramento or something buddy, sucks to be you, but you got to do some digging to live in a “****hole” in California.

You must live in Sacramento or something buddy, sucks to be you, but you got to do some digging to live in a “****hole” in California.

Fresno...Stockton...Oakland..Long Beach...

Shallow hole, lol

Also, Calis trucking laws suck.

San Diego was nice though. :)

There is no way we have a season. This is all part of the process of canceling the season.

The BIG10 and PAC12 are not going to opt back in so they only need to convince one power five conference. Even if another conference does not opt-out, you will see teams opt-out.

100% agree, the next 30 days about grandstanding and puffing our chests for future positioning, before “circumstances changed.” ACC/SEC are not playing football this year IMHO.

Fresno...Stockton...Oakland..Long Beach...

Shallow hole, lol

Also, Calis trucking laws suck.

San Diego was nice though. :)
Long Beach is great place to live if you can afford it. Same with Oakland, it might be unafforafable for you but it ain’t a **** hole. You can find a ****hole in SoBe or Oakland.

Advertisement
The Sun Belt playing but the B10 and Pac 12 playing is a joke. The sheer resources that the B10 schools have comparatively makes this all silly. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out for sure. If we're able to complete an entire season, then the Pac 12 and Big 10 are going to take a huge hit. Shocked that they were so willing to call it quits this far out.
Near
San Diego
In a nice safe area but many parts of state are crapholes and the policies by gruesome leave a lot to be desired. Thus the mass exodus

where are you chief?

Manny said it in his press conference. This doesn’t mean they’re gonna play but they have been given a chance to do every thing possible to make it work.

That’s what these two bum *** conferences should’ve done instead of just canceling it. What do you have to lose? Atleast you tried. They’re not even trying.

Long Beach is great place to live if you can afford it. Same with Oakland, it might be unafforafable for you but it ain’t a **** hole. You can find a ****hole in SoBe or Oakland.

The whole state is unaffordable for me lol.

I don't know what part of long beach you are talking about, but the industrial section I delivered to was flat out unsafe. Same with Oakland. I delievered in these areas typically 2 am in the morning running a reefer.

I'd never live in Cali. Pretty country, but the laws are so ****ed up out there, no way.

I remember the first time I had to pay .50 to put my drinks and snacks in a plastic bag.

Every time after that, I would stock up on free plastic bags in Lake Havatsu, AZ at the Pilot to give Cali the finger.

Also love your statewide 55mph truck speed limit. :/

Advertisement
Yeah as much as I want there to be a season I can’t imagine we end up having one. The pressure to cancel is going to be immense for the next month. If any school even so much as has a small outbreak the media is going to go insane.

The SEC is football heaven for those states. Why would they be feeling pressure to cancel the season from the people that matter most?

Don’t shoot the messenger but Does anyone else find it interesting That mostly left leaning states w left leaning governors chose to NOT play, while more right leaning states w right leaning governors chose to play????

interesting 😉

full disclosure - I live in the ****hole of California and I love that pac 10 isn’t playing
Hoping J Flowe has second thoughts and heads to UM😊
I mean I’m left leaning and think they should play..

I'm hopeful we will play, but until there are 2 teams on the field ready to kick off....not holding my breath for a season. Sucks.

Advertisement

MessyDefiantDotterel-max-1mb.gif

The PAC 12 is planning on borrowing at least $70 million just to keep functioning.... Sounds like they were always going to sit the season out and have been working on this loan situation in recent weeks....

Advertisement
Totally disagree...

Advertisement
Back