The Big 12 Saves College Football!!

Nowhere. And if some dopey blogger did report it then he was just guessing. The ACC and SEC never gave any indication they were waiting on the Big 12 to determine their fate. They were standing wide and firm.
Fūck those pussies.

I sure hope this happens and the Pac12 and Big10 can sit off in a dark corner pulling at their pencil stubs while the big boys pound away in the fall. What a couple of cucks.

Advertisement
Robin Williams Kiss GIF

I think the three conferences left are going to find it hard to back out unless some sort of serious medical advice happens or someone potentially getting sick. People have been singing their praises, too much money on the table, etc. Theyre going to find a way to make this work and the pac12 and big 10 are going to hurt because they won't even play in the spring.

Its my belief that if kids can attend campus, they can play sports. Theyre going to get way more testing, care, and oversight compared to the average student.

Let's pray for everyone's safety and hope this works out.

Advertisement
So... more important question. Do we have the same modified schedule or is the acc going to mix it up with the other conferences? I want UF and ND on the schedule. Throw in Oklahoma for good measure as they don't have a defense and a shoot out would be fun.

In addition to more testing, the Big 12 is also pushing the start of their schedule to September 26th, They will play 9 conference games plus 1 ooc.

This leaves the ACC as the conference currently planning to start the first part of September.

In addition to more testing, the Big 12 is also pushing the start of their schedule to September 26th, They will play 9 conference games plus 1 ooc.

This leaves the ACC as the conference currently planning to start the first part of September.
The only benefit I see of starting later is more time to back out. I hope we don't budge

The repercussions of the BIG10 and PAC12 opt-out will be long felt. This is going to hurt them in the wallet, the recruiting trail and cohesion as a conference--more so with the BIG10 as the decision wasn't made with representation or consensus. Embrace the chaos. As snooty as the BIG10 has been, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving group.

Advertisement
Look for Nebraska to get poached to BiG 12 one day--and with zero departure penalty.

This postponement nonsense is going to leave a few resentment streaks that won't heal.
Wonder how many Big 12 schools will play NU OOC this season, if NU elects to play regardless.

Advertisement
Look for Nebraska to get poached to BiG 12 one day--and with zero departure penalty.

This postponement nonsense is going to leave a few resentment streaks that won't heal.
Good, they belong in the Big 12. They should be playing Oklahoma every year.... rivalries are what make college football great.

Advertisement
Don’t shoot the messenger but Does anyone else find it interesting That mostly left leaning states w left leaning governors chose to NOT play, while more right leaning states w right leaning governors chose to play????

interesting 😉

full disclosure - I live in the ****hole of California and I love that pac 10 isn’t playing
Hoping J Flowe has second thoughts and heads to UM😊

So... more important question. Do we have the same modified schedule or is the acc going to mix it up with the other conferences? I want UF and ND on the schedule. Throw in Oklahoma for good measure as they don't have a defense and a shoot out would be fun.
Our schedule has already been modified, we're playing ACC only 10 games & 1 OOC game.

Our OOC game is still on because UAB is in the CUSA & they haven't cancelled Fall as of yet.

Advertisement
Back