The Big 12 Saves College Football!!

Advertisement
The repercussions of the BIG10 and PAC12 opt-out will be long felt. This is going to hurt them in the wallet, the recruiting trail and cohesion as a conference--more so with the BIG10 as the decision wasn't made with representation or consensus. Embrace the chaos. As snooty as the BIG10 has been, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving group.
Again, the question is if the Big10 and PAC-12 can reasonably come back in 2021 after having made this decision for 2020. Do it two years in a row and they'll be set back a decade...for the schools that can bring back a football team.

I would like to jump ahead 30 days to avoid the 30 days of Wilbon et al on espn talking about this issue. I am a moderate and am liking TV Ratings liberals less and less during this pandemic. Focus on TV liberals. I have reasonable liberal friends.

So it's ok to have students on campus and take their money, but it’s a big ordeal to play football? Makes no sense.
If you had Multi-billion dollar industry with a free labor force would you just give it up?

Playing this year opens institutions up to a class action lawsuits and could lead to the end of the shame of “amateurism” - I personally think this is great, but the dudes pulling $3M a year to be conference commissioners or work for CFP prob would prefer to keep money in their pocket rather than fairly compensate players.

Never ever ever ever been about the players In college he football.

I think they should play, no fans in the stands, and no airplane travel - it’s the best you can do for the kids.

The Sun Belt playing but the B10 and Pac 12 playing is a joke. The sheer resources that the B10 schools have comparatively makes this all silly. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out for sure. If we're able to complete an entire season, then the Pac 12 and Big 10 are going to take a huge hit. Shocked that they were so willing to call it quits this far out.

Advertisement
What show is it?
It was a five part mini series on HBO called Chernobyl. Chronicles the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown. The mini series is frightening as to how the politburo handled their business back in the day. Some nuclear plant in Sweden thought they were melting down due to radiation in the air. In Sweden! Nope, all good here boss. Boss- what way is the wind blowing? OK, Russia is covering something up!

Advertisement
Have any of them pushing for spring ball explained how they plan to put the athletes through a full season of spring and then right back into fall? Like actual plans??
How are they going to recruit when they can't guarantee they'll be kicking off in the fall of 2021?

Advertisement
Nebraska; go back home to the Big 12. Fck The BIG & all their pedo schools (yes, I’m looking at you PSU & Mich St).

Colorado; go back home to the Big 12. Fck The PAC-12 & all their “heal the world” bull chit! (yes, I’m looking at you, UCLA & Stanford)

Let’s get some semblance back going!

There is no way we have a season. This is all part of the process of canceling the season.

The BIG10 and PAC12 are not going to opt back in so they only need to convince one power five conference. Even if another conference does not opt-out, you will see teams opt-out.

There is no way we have a season. This is all part of the process of canceling the season.

The BIG10 and PAC12 are not going to opt back in so they only need to convince one power five conference. Even if another conference does not opt-out, you will see teams opt-out.
They already convinced their little brother. They aint convincing anyone else. I'm not guaranteeing anyone plays but the Big 10 tried to get everyone on board for a couple days and the other P5s besides the Pac 12 told them to eat a ****. The SEC will not bow to the Big 10 and ACC will stand strong as long as the SEC does and the Big 12 we'll see about. Southern schools would like nothing more to play and make the west and more specifically the Big 10 irrelevant.

Advertisement

Why?

Our schedule has already been modified, we're playing ACC only 10 games & 1 OOC game.

Our OOC game is still on because UAB is in the CUSA & they haven't cancelled Fall as of yet.

Thanks I was hoping they would set up more cross conference play now. Oh well. Will just have to settle for beating all the ACC teams.

It was a five part mini series on HBO called Chernobyl. Chronicles the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown. The mini series is frightening as to how the politburo handled their business back in the day. Some nuclear plant in Sweden thought they were melting down due to radiation in the air. In Sweden! Nope, all good here boss. Boss- what way is the wind blowing? OK, Russia is covering something up!
******* great mini-series, much needed after GOT S8.

As far as the BIG10 and PAC12 seasons:

33p3bw.png

Advertisement
Back