The Big 12 Saves College Football!!

Advertisement
True, but it was widely reported that the ACC and SEC were waiting to see how the Big 12 was going to proceed.

If the Big 12 wanted to cancel, the pressure on the ACC and SEC might have been too much to overcome. But now with the Big 12 on board, they are in the majority.
Yeah. Fingers crossed

Advertisement
Look for Nebraska to get poached to BiG 12 one day--and with zero departure penalty.

This postponement nonsense is going to leave a few resentment streaks that won't heal.
They should have never left the big 12 in the first place. It was a greedy move that made more money but hurt the competitiveness of the program. Because they couldn’t recruit Texas anymore which decreased the talent they could bring in.

Man this has to help non-big 10 and pac 12 schools in recruiting.
Also, these colleges hate trump and helped him. People in places like wisconson, ohio, michigan, and penn will be ****ed they didnt listen to him

Advertisement
They should have never left the big 12 in the first place. It was a greedy move that made more money but hurt the competitiveness of the program. Because they couldn’t recruit Texas anymore which decreased the talent they could bring in.
They left because at the time the Big 12 didn’t revenue share equally and Texas, the old SWC castoff, was getting the biggest chunk of the pie. Nebraska was a founding member of the original Big 12 when it was the Big 6(?) before it became the Big 8. They were also coming off 3 titles I believe but the Big 12 commish decided to **** them over. Additionally, Texas persuaded the Big 12 to move from KC to Dallas and UT was getting more say in the league. Tom Osborne drove that train to the BIG and rightfully so.

Time to celebrate lap dance time

giphy (19).gif
giphy (14).gif
giphy (13).gif

Advertisement
they may not play defense, but they are playing football, my hats off to the Big12. Boone Pickett would be proud

As for any conference not playing ball this autumn, good luck recruiting the next season or three. Maybe programs like Ohio St and Michigan, USC, perhaps, could overcome it. But yeah, this has some far reaching ramifications.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man I wouldn't want to be Ohio State's President when these schools play an entire season without incident.

Advertisement
Back