the betting line is reality

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that line when they have the future #1 pick in the NFL Draft lining up in the backfield for them (I was going to say 'under centre', but I doubt he ever does!).

They'll be there or there abouts for the title this year.
They can get to the final four because the acc is weak , I’m just saying bama is on another level this year. They’d crush them , imo osu beats them too. Clemson is nowhere as loaded as recent years. Rb and qb is what’ll get them there.

Advertisement
The line does not pick the difference in the final score it is to get the money coming in the same on both sides so Vegas cant lose.
Just pointing out that the line is not a perfect indicator of what will happen.

Can we merge this thread with the "Line dropping as suspected" thread? Or would both threads explode?

Fans thinking Miami can win at Clemson are hopeful, not delusional. The Canes’ offense is improving weekly, and only scratched the surface of its potential. The defense has struggled on some opponents’ drives, and has lapses.

Clemson, on the other hand, has to deal with unrealistic expectations. They’ve slept through their first three games and won by wide margins. UVA gave them game if you consider an 18-point loss a ‘game’. They may not be as good the past two seasons, and have weaknesses. They also have the best QB and one of the best RBs in college football. Top shelf coaching staff.

Delusional would be fans thinking Miami could have beaten Clemson since Dabo’s CFP/NC run.

Miami can beat Clemson. They will need some breaks and take advantage of those opportunities. The coaching staff, and especially Lashlee, need to exploit weaknesses in Clemson’s defense.

They need to outcoach Clemson.

To me, that’s the 14 point difference.

Hopeful, not delusional.

Advertisement
we might as well just stay home and take an L then
Clemson rarely goes undefeated and they tend to lose a game a year
they lost to pitt and syracuse and should have lost to unc last year
this miami team is much better than those teams so we have a punchers chance
if we can get to 30 plus i think we can win
I think they almost lost to Syracuse back to back. The orange got them the first year and almost got them the second year if I remember correctly.

Advertisement
Lines are wrong all the time. Also PITT BEAT THEM AT HOME it’s possible. They almost lost to UNC they alsmot lost back to back to Cuse. I’m not saying it’s a guarantee that we win but we have a shot. No stop with the ***** *** talk lets go fight the Champ

No one thought this man had a shot against Aldo who didn’t lose for 10 years......

Attachments

• EA596C7F-47B6-4E3B-9AD9-317C7C85EEDB.gif
    EA596C7F-47B6-4E3B-9AD9-317C7C85EEDB.gif
    2 MB · Views: 2
It's not like the ACC has been throwing good teams at them left and right. Look at their division and the quality of opponents over there. FSU was to be their big rival on that side, and they have disappeared off the face of the football planet. They are doing what any good team would do. Beat the teams they are better than. That's good, but it's not earth shattering good. As Miami fans we are just used to seeing a team that plays down to lesser competition week after week, and some of us marvel at a team that doesn't do it as much as us. However, Clemson DOES do it. They should have lost to UNC last year. Syracuse gives them fits sometimes. Pitt... They are not some juggernaut just because they have won a bunch of ACC games in a row. It says more about the rest of the ACC than it does them.

Clemson is like FSU when FSU joined the ACC. They simply never lost to other ACC teams, until they did. Their time came to and end, and so will Clemson's. Here's hoping it's this weekend.
Clemson's time will end when they stop starting QBs the likes of Trevor Lawerence and Deshaun Watson. They win nothing w/o those 2.

Put those 2 guys on the Canes the last few years and we are at minimum relevant.

The fans who believe we will beat Clemson on the road are appreciated but delusional. Their attention to detail is exceptional and has been for the last half decade. It is exactly the type of opponent that will expose our weaknesses that we've been able to mask so far to the fullest. Outside of Bolden we are not a good tackling team and our offensive line while much improved is just not at the level we need them to be. Having staff members like Blake Baker and Scott Patke on staff will be very visible and the difference of the game. FSU and Loserville had defenses that were atrocious and it's easy to get overly excited about our much improved offense. The offense should be able to move the ball on Saturday and it's the consistency of that movement that will keep us in the game or not. To close, we will witness the gap between our solid offensive staff to our not so solid defensive staff in a game of this magnitude. Vegas has them as a two touchdown favorite for a reason and this is why.

What's up Coach Swinney?

Advertisement
I think they almost lost to Syracuse back to back. The orange got them the first year and almost got them the second year if I remember correctly.

if we run 75 plus plays I think we have a good shot
I think Syracuse was something crazy like 90 something the game they won

Advertisement
With Bryant, Wilkins, Lawrence and Ferrel id say good luck. So much of their dominance came at the hands of those guys and they stayed for a long time. But they’re a far cry from that Up front this season. You need dominant O line, D line and Qb to be the force they were. Do they have that now? Only 1-3 of that is proven. Clemson still has to prove to me they’re Clemson of years past.

The fans who believe we will beat Clemson on the road are appreciated but delusional. Their attention to detail is exceptional and has been for the last half decade. It is exactly the type of opponent that will expose our weaknesses that we've been able to mask so far to the fullest. Outside of Bolden we are not a good tackling team and our offensive line while much improved is just not at the level we need them to be. Having staff members like Blake Baker and Scott Patke on staff will be very visible and the difference of the game. FSU and Loserville had defenses that were atrocious and it's easy to get overly excited about our much improved offense. The offense should be able to move the ball on Saturday and it's the consistency of that movement that will keep us in the game or not. To close, we will witness the gap between our solid offensive staff to our not so solid defensive staff in a game of this magnitude. Vegas has them as a two touchdown favorite for a reason and this is why.
LSU was 16 against Miss St last week

Lots of talk and opinions about who is delusional and who is not over who is winning this game.

Here are some facts based on 10 years and over 2500 games played.

A 14 point dog wins about 23 times out of 100.

I am happy we have a shot in this game whereas we did not in previous years.

Wouldn’t it have been easier to just ***** about Patke and Baker instead of blowing Clemson and using Vegas as your basis?

Advertisement
Back