The BEST RB on the team...

Clemson and Pitt held them to 24 in 4 quarters.
I’ll disagree on TVD. All fsu needs is a couple INTs to make it nearly impossible for Miami to win.
Good point and no argument against TVD. I just feel like ball control won't get it done today, so I'd rather roll the dice on TVD not throwing INT's. Not sure if Emory or JB can trade punches as I'm expecting we'll have to do. I'd love to wreck FSU's season

Advertisement
1699739858913.gif

Advertisement

This run right here....is a perfect example of what I can already tell will be an ongoing frustration with Fletcher.

I said after the NC St game "Fletcher needs to improve his open field running. He needs to stay moving forward, use his momentum to maintain his power and use stiff arms. No more D'Andre Swift dead legs."

I can't believe he didn't run to the open space here. Instead he dead leg cuts back into the LB. Even the Ref was getting out of the way & Emory was pointing where Fletcher should've gone.

1699976064721.png

At this point, it's Chaney. But he gets up more gimpy than Cam Harris.

Paws.

This run right here....is a perfect example of what I can already tell will be an ongoing frustration with Fletcher.

I said after the NC St game "Fletcher needs to improve his open field running. He needs to stay moving forward, use his momentum to maintain his power and use stiff arms. No more D'Andre Swift dead legs."

I can't believe he didn't run to the open space here. Instead he dead leg cuts back into the LB. Even the Ref was getting out of the way & Emory was pointing where Fletcher should've gone.

View attachment 266010
He lacks speed, he would have been tackled either way. That being said yikes!

Did Don Cheney get hurt at some point in the game? It looked like he got up hobbled & then I feel like Fletcher was in the rest of the game

Advertisement

View attachment 266010
Wonder how this ends if Chris Johnson has the ball…

Wonder how this ends if Chris Johnson has the ball…

I'm dreaming of a thunder/lightning backfield next year. Talk about a change of pace!

I was disappointed by Fletcher's lack of vision. I've seen him run better so I'm hoping it's a function of nerves and scheme than instincts.

Chaney ran really well but clearly he's lost a step from freshman year.

View attachment 266010
Fletcher lacks vision. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
He lacks speed, he would have been tackled either way. That being said yikes!

I don't think he houses it untouched. But the point is more if he's not going to run to open field there - when will he? It's not going to get more wide open that that.

IMO he's better off running to open field, switching the ball to his left hand (he always keeps it in his right), and meeting the 190 lb Safety with a stiff arm as a 225 lb RB moving full speed. He'll get more yds doing that than cutting back into the D and having to carry defenders for 10 yds to get 20.

I don't think he houses it untouched. But the point is more if he's not going to run to open field there - when will he? It's not going to get more wide open that that.

IMO he's better off running to open field, switching the ball to his left hand (he always keeps it in his right), and meeting the 190 lb Safety with a stiff arm as a 225 lb RB moving full speed. He'll get more yds doing that than cutting back into the D and having to carry defenders for 10 yds to get 20.
He is more college Gus rn than NFL Gus.

Advertisement
Back