The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it you are fine with failure . I mean you have been fired twice in your career so I get it.

Yes, and I also work at a hotel and have a friend on the BOT. You people believe everything I write.

Being okay with failure would be something like doing the same exact thing for 20+ years with no results. But you can't see the forest for the trees.

Advertisement
Yes, and I also work at a hotel and have a friend on the BOT. You people believe everything I write.

Being okay with failure would be something like doing the same exact thing for 20+ years with no results. But you can't see the forest for the trees.

I’m glad you opened up about your failures in life it explains why you are a slurper.

I’m glad you opened up about your failures in life it explains why you are a slurper.

Or that I opened up about making up sht because you people will fall for anything.

20+ years, one plan, same results. Keep up the good work.

Or that I opened up about making up sht because you people will fall for anything.

20+ years, one plan, same results. Keep up the good work.

It’s ok man not everyone can be successful. The world needs people like you too.

Advertisement
Spoken like a true slurper.

If banners make no difference then why cry when it flys above the stadium?

It’s called pressure. Banners, low attendance , low ratings and loss of recruits it is all pieces to the puzzle.

So you'd like to see this program hurt or implode IF you don't get your way? and you claim to be a fan of this program?

Unf*ckingbelievable

Flying banners doesn't bother me in the least, I'm just not with you.

As an alum, I just want Miami to succeed and I don't see how hurting Miami will ever lead in that direction

Advertisement
I see people talking about “fanbase”

“Fanbase” is just a misnomer in the way it’s used here. Asśholes tweeting at players or on social media, or delusional banner flying wezzie twats, or most people that post here....are NOT FANS.

They’re self-absorbed wastrels with no lives whose only connection to the program is the ego boost the program gives their damaged psyches when it’s winning.

So of course, they say retarded things and do retarded things and act like low-intelligence nuisances when things don’t go their way, and throw raging online tantrums when they don't get what they want. They're morons.

As far as our actual fanbase, our real fanbase, they’re the 40,000 or hopefully more, souls you’ll see at HRS tonight, with a scant few thousand more that couldn’t make it because they’re hundreds/thousands of miles away.

Anyone other than that are just social media or CIS blowhards. Not fans.
Up voted for proper use of the word wastrel.

Maybe after the next coach fails we could do something really effective like flying a banner.

I’d be happy to fund that. Maybe I can make a donation in your name since you can’t hold down a job. What name should I use?

Our only realistic shot to return to relevance.

Fire James, PROMOTE Richt to AD (can't do too much damage), and hire Dino Babers before someone else does!

Advertisement
Starting a gofundme for Anti-aircraft installments in Blue lot. A Ukrainian surplus suppliers running a 2-1 bogo on surface to air missles. Who’s in?

Advertisement
Starting a gofundme for Anti-aircraft installments in Blue lot. A Ukrainian surplus suppliers running a 2-1 bogo on surface to air missles. Who’s in?

I am in, though I think that money would be better served as bribe money to get the names of the people ordering the banners and payment for the services of a recently-retired tier 1 operator.

The banner has zero effect on when and if someone gets fired.

Only delusional wezzie ****, and low intelligence simpletons, think that it has any impact on the decision making of adults.

When and if Richt gets fired, if it happens, it won’t be because of banners in any way.

Some of you people are just clearly not that bright.

I knew OCC would be back with a vengeance!

I’m not in favor of firing Richt as head coach yet. But somebody needs to make a fire Richt as OC banner.

And somebody also needs to make a fire Searles banner. He is the worst OL coach in FBS. Everybody knew that Searles should have been fired after 2017, and the more astute observers knew he should have been fired after 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back