The Bank (7/12)

View as article
Advertisement
6mnqjx.jpg

He’s plugged in alright , his *** is plugged into a sybian.

Even the mere knowledge of what a Sybian is constitutes a violation of Chick Fil-A morals and ethics clauses. I have reported you to the CFA corporate headquarters, and they have initiated efforts to terminate your operator agreement.

As they told me, "This is going to be easy, since he doesn't OWN anything related to Chick Fil-A, he's just an operator."

Even the mere knowledge of what a Sybian is constitutes a violation of Chick Fil-A morals and ethics clauses. I have reported you to the CFA corporate headquarters, and they have initiated efforts to terminate your operator agreement.

As they told me, "This is going to be easy, since he doesn't OWN anything related to Chick Fil-A, he's just an operator."
He's a gator. They all know what a Sybian is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beyond the obvious of getting elite talent, my favorite thing is how it seems like each commitment pops at a strategic moment. Keeps the juice flowing. So we’ve got that going for us, which is nice.

It's like getting total consciousness on your deathbed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was known, but NO ONE thought he would qualify. He was, if I remember correctly, a three star. Crazy how far he slipped under everyone’s radar. I’d love to hear Saben tell the inside story of his recruitment and subsequent signing. Straight up stunner
they fixed his grades at boyd anderson and got him elgible to play. The res t is history he only playe like 2 years of high school ball. when he camped or played he was an obvious standout. Was only a 3 star because of him not playing jr year and the scouting programs not realizing that he had all major offers or wasnt going to qualify. His bro was a 4 star level recruit Demar Dorsey i think he was at a minimum the same level of player

Advertisement
Back