The Bank (6/26/2022)

View as article
Multiple posters once again seemingly overlooking or downplaying Andy Jean. You all don't find it at least interesting that, in actual 11 on 11 football, he consistently gets multiple yards of separation from even high level opposition?
He's absolutely a must-get and should not be allowed to leave South Florida.

Advertisement
Multiple posters once again seemingly overlooking or downplaying Andy Jean. You all don't find it at least interesting that, in actual 11 on 11 football, he consistently gets multiple yards of separation from even high level opposition?
I think Jean has the ability to be a true number one outside receiver. Would be a great compliment to receivers like Washington, Brown, and Joseph.

Advertisement
per Ivins today, UGA not A&M now lead for Hykeem. I dont think anyone knows where he'll end up lol
Putting two and two together now... @LeedsCane mentioned in the Rashada thread that Mario wanted to stuff multiple coaches in lockers, not just HillBilly Napier. And now that Ivins says UGA leads for Hykeem...and we're turning up the heat on him per DMoney...

Time to stuff BMac in a locker.

Advertisement
In that case, you're a ************.
Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

Putting two and two together now... @LeedsCane mentioned in the Rashada thread that Mario wanted to stuff multiple coaches in lockers, not just HillBilly Napier. And now that Ivins says UGA leads for Hykeem...and we're turning up the heat on him per DMoney...

In case you missed it…

651302B9-B91F-4770-B69B-7EC62CDC34B5.gif

Advertisement

scott walker michael GIF

Advertisement
These dudes never learn. They get excited over 7 on 7 and we wind up with players like Mark Pole and Dee Woggins. Obviously, there are attributes players need to compete, but, if they are even close, give me the players who have actually done it with 22 players on the field and guys hitting.

CIS Prior to Last Night: “D$ you are a sunshine pumper. I am not falling for your orange & green colored reports again!”

CIS Last Night: “D$ you are so negative. Have some faith in what the other insiders are saying about recruiting!”

You gotta have thick skin to be an “insider” on this board.
I'll take realistic DMoni over "we gettin' errbody DMoni" every day of the week.

Shodell just came through with the strongest batch of orange and green kool aid since maybe 2004...

Here's list of guys I feel good about landing coming out of it (not including current commits) ... would list all of below at 70 percent chance or better of landing at this point:

RB Christopher Johnson Jr.
WR Jalen Brown
WR Nathaniel Joseph
TE Riley Williams
OL Francis Mauigoa
DL Collins Acheampong
DL Rueben Bain
DL Jayden Wayne

Others in the next tier that I also think have good chance to wind up at UM but am not quite as high on chances?
OL Tommy Kinsler (current UF Commit), wouldn't shock me if flips
OL Samson Okunlola 65% chance imo
WR Andy Jean 50/50
DL Jaxon Howard 50/50
DL Bai Jobe 50/50
DL Samuel M'Pemba 50/50
DL John Walker 60%
DB Jaylon Braxton 65%
DB Damari Brown 60%
DB Robert Stafford 65%

LB in particular has some gaps to fill in as we move forward here

I honestly wouldnt be shocked if Hykeem Williams pulls a "Josh Conerly" and pushes his decision date back to March 2023 and blames it on his basketball schedule. (yes, he is on a VERY good Stranahan basketball team that will probably 3-peat at states for the title). This kid just seems to love the attention and love the process and is all over the place.

Advertisement
Back