The Bank (6/26/2022)

View as article
Advertisement
Shodell just came through with the strongest batch of orange and green kool aid since maybe 2004...

Here's list of guys I feel good about landing coming out of it (not including current commits) ... would list all of below at 70 percent chance or better of landing at this point:

RB Christopher Johnson Jr.
WR Jalen Brown
WR Nathaniel Joseph
TE Riley Williams
OL Francis Mauigoa
DL Collins Acheampong
DL Rueben Bain
DL Jayden Wayne

Others in the next tier that I also think have good chance to wind up at UM but am not quite as high on chances?
OL Tommy Kinsler (current UF Commit), wouldn't shock me if flips
OL Samson Okunlola 65% chance imo
WR Andy Jean 50/50
DL Jaxon Howard 50/50
DL Bai Jobe 50/50
DL Samuel M'Pemba 50/50
DL John Walker 60%
DB Jaylon Braxton 65%
DB Damari Brown 60%
DB Robert Stafford 65%

LB in particular has some gaps to fill in as we move forward here
Oh look at Shodell!

View attachment 192966
I got ya Battle Royale right here.
85D1E099-1ACB-4570-85D0-32F87181E6C4.gif

E3CE3163-C486-4411-AFFF-5A75C4C4CFA9.gif

Advertisement
Shodell just came through with the strongest batch of orange and green kool aid since maybe 2004...

Here's list of guys I feel good about landing coming out of it (not including current commits) ... would list all of below at 70 percent chance or better of landing at this point:

WR Jalen Brown
WR Nathaniel Joseph
TE Riley Williams
OL Francis Mauigoa
DL Collins Acheampong
DL Rueben Bain
DL Jayden Wayne

Others in the next tier that I also think have good chance to wind up at UM but am not quite as high on chances?
WR Andy Jean 50/50
DL Jaxon Howard 50/50
DL Bai Jobe 50/50
DL Samuel M'Pemba 50/50
DL John Walker 60%
DB Jaylon Braxton 65%
DB Damari Brown 60%
DB Robert Stafford 65%

Bobby, out of curiosity, how did you come up with those percentages? I'm sure you follow this closer than I do, but I really have no clue where any of those kids will go to school.

Advertisement

WR Jalen Brown
WR Nathaniel Joseph
TE Riley Williams
OL Francis Mauigoa
DL Collins Acheampong
DL Rueben Bain
DL Jayden Wayne

WR Andy Jean 50/50
DL Jaxon Howard 50/50
DL Bai Jobe 50/50
DL Samuel M'Pemba 50/50
DL John Walker 60%
DB Jaylon Braxton 65%
DB Damari Brown 60%
DB Robert Stafford 65%

The biggest surprise (and there are quite a few) is Mauigoa at greater than 70% likelihood, especially with his commitment 7 days away

Thank you for sharing!

Whose got Gaby's update on Bryant?

Nothing groundbreaking. Positive words. Same old, same old (for the recruiting trail).

“I think the University of Miami has shown enough. They’ve done enough,” Bryant added.

Did this weekend help Miami in their pursuit for one of the Sunshine State’s top ‘backers?

“I say they definitely helped. Like I said, getting around the staff again, having that feeling again before I finally make my decision.”

Advertisement
Not that I think it would happen, but what if all six want in? Who is your odd man out? Has to be Jean, right?

Robby Washington
Ray Ray Joseph
Jalen Brown
Hykeem Williams
Andy Jean
Jurrion ****ey
I actually like Andy Jean better than Jalen Brown...
His route running is so crisp. From what I hear, Jalen Brown is a deep threat, but soft as baby sheet

Advertisement
Good stuff D Money

I would also think the big Finn from Connecticut is in that top OL group...Or just outside of it.

Seems like most of the focus from OP was on this week's visits...But I'd love to know who (if any) have the green light for where we stand from this group:

Howland
D.Rodgers (is he backup plan only?)
Hussey (is this closed since didn't show up for Legends?, he was at UM last week early week right?)
Aguirre
Some of the Texas DL (Green, Porter, Shelby)
Any DT for instance (Walker, Hall for instance)

I don't follow HS stats as much as y'all do...but were Pope and Wiggins not putting any numbers up in games their junior and senior seasons?

I'm the first one to discount 7-on-7 when it comes to QB play. I think you can put about 1% stock into what you see in shorts and translate it to what happens on a 3rd and 8 in the 4th quarter of a college football game on the road. But I think the receivers translate much better from 7-on-7 to real games. I know Pope was excellent in the 7-on-7 scene. Did he not do anything in games?

Advertisement
Back