The Bank (6/26/2022)

View as article
Everybody probably has a different order. Those guys are priorities, though. I think we would take all five.
What about Jurrion ****ey? Everyone seems to rave about him. And he played 7v7 with Rashada. its already an elite wr board but any shot we go after him?

Advertisement
You have to think until HWilliams stops flirting around, we have to keep ****ey on the radar and high on the board. We still need that big body WR in the room.
As @Liberty City El said go national. This is a perfect example how to neutralize the front runners of SFLA. Find some else that is national who has the same freak like measureables and keep it moving.

Not that I think it would happen, but what if all six want in? Who is your odd man out? Has to be Jean, right?

Robby Washington
Ray Ray Joseph
Jalen Brown
Hykeem Williams
Andy Jean
Jurrion ****ey

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really like Baxter at RB...seems like a Dalvin Cook to me and someone we can't miss on. Hopefully with a QB (or two) in the fold, Mario will make him a priority at the skill positions along with Hykeem and Jalen.
RBs and TEs are gonna eat in our offense with Gattis. I’m more concerned how WR shakes out there. I say this from a production standpoint not recruiting in regards to WRs. RBs will want to play in our system

Advertisement
Advertisement
20220627_112451.gif

I got ya Battle Royale right here.

Multiple posters once again seemingly overlooking or downplaying Andy Jean. You all don't find it at least interesting that, in actual 11 on 11 football, he consistently gets multiple yards of separation from even high level opposition?

CIS Prior to Last Night: “D$ you are a sunshine pumper. I am not falling for your orange & green colored reports again!”

CIS Last Night: “D$ you are so negative. Have some faith in what the other insiders are saying about recruiting!”

You gotta have thick skin to be an “insider” on this board.

Advertisement
Back