The Bank (6/26/2022)

View as article
So Miami Flo says it’s possible that we’re losing Jalen Brown to LSU????
Yes. And he’s been saying for a LONG time that brown was all miami. Tonight was the first time he’s openly came out and said “he doesn’t like the way that recruitment is heading”

Thought that was a big deal that he said that after Rashada committed.

Advertisement
Is this ****ey stuff just lip service or is the kid actually interested? I know he visited recently but was that some 7on7 affiliated stuff or am I mistaken?
Gaby mentioned him today and we’ll probably start feeling around.

Is this ****ey stuff just lip service or is the kid actually interested? I know he visited recently but was that some 7on7 affiliated stuff or am I mistaken?
there’s some order and process to this. as @Liberty City El said, if we up to and slightly above our potential and we can knock some targets out soon. It’s VERY real.

Advertisement
Oh my lord, imagine if Citizen actually WINS the starting role, and then the Gaytors say "look, we KNEW that Mario promised him the starting job!"
The backs we have will compliment each other. Citezen is the type that can be a lead back. Knighton game fits. Hopefully Chaney will be healthy at some point and Franklin came on at the end of the season. It will be interesting to see if they have anyone else in mind to take some Run or if that is it

Advertisement
Agree 100%. If Jean wants in and Washington, Brown, Ray Ray and Keem are already in the fold, there’s no chance they’re telling him no.

If this actually happened, would this not be the best WR class we’ve ever signed? My god the amount of talent right there makes my head spin.

I really have no idea if this is a controversial opinion or not, but Jalen brown might be the best WR in the entire class when it’s all said and done. I haven’t seen someone pop on tape like he does in a very long time and he still has a ton of untapped upside. His tape is jaw dropping… I couldn’t care less about inniss… maybe a higher floor than brown but nowhere near his ceiling

If this actually happened, would this not be the best WR class we’ve ever signed? My god the amount of talent right there makes my head spin.

I really have no idea if this is a controversial opinion or not, but Jalen brown might be the best WR in the entire class when it’s all said and done. I haven’t seen someone pop on tape like he does in a very long time and he still has a ton of untapped upside. His tape is jaw dropping… I couldn’t care less about inniss… maybe a higher floor than brown but nowhere near his ceiling
02 was great on paper with Moore, Hester, Jolla and I believe Sinorice. Although Sinorice was just a 3. Moore was the #1 WR in the nation and Hester was a 5 star.

I'd love to have both, but ****ey > Brown and it's not that close
If ****ey is really running a 4.58, not so sure about that given Gaddis desire to significantly upgrade overall team speed. As a WR, you might be right though. I've seen multiple people speculate that CB is Brown's best long term position where he could have CJ Henderson potential. Can't remember if it was @Liberty City El that said that if Brown was a CB, he'd be #2 on his board behind Cormani.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes. And he’s been saying for a LONG time that brown was all miami. Tonight was the first time he’s openly came out and said “he doesn’t like the way that recruitment is heading”

Thought that was a big deal that he said that after Rashada committed.
He was saying it on Friday. I watch his show but I don't like how he talks about Brown.

If ****ey is really running a 4.58, not so sure about that given Gaddis desire to significantly upgrade overall team speed. As a WR, you might be right though. I've seen multiple people speculate that CB is Brown's best long term position where he could have Christopher Henderson potential. Can't remember if it was @Liberty City El that said that if Brown was a CB, he'd be #2 on his board behind Cormani.
Doesn't have Brown's speed, but he's dominated at elite camps and has tangible stats during real football and not just another 7 v 7 all star.

https://247sports.com/Article/Could...ey-be-the-nations-top-WR-prospect--188828035/

2008 on paper was pretty loaded too.

Advertisement
If ****ey is really running a 4.58, not so sure about that given Gaddis desire to significantly upgrade overall team speed. As a WR, you might be right though. I've seen multiple people speculate that CB is Brown's best long term position where he could have Christopher Henderson potential. Can't remember if it was @Liberty City El that said that if Brown was a CB, he'd be #2 on his board behind Cormani.
He ran 4.5 as sophomore and he's a legit 6'3 with hands and leaping ability. ****ey far and away better.

It should as **** won’t hurt. We got a top 5 QB committed and Jalen has seen up close what he can do. If there actually was some smoke to Brown leaving town this has to be a positive development. Once again if any of that other stuff was even real.
Only way I can see us missing out on Jalen is if he wants to run track in college and sees LSU track program as a better route

Advertisement
Back