The Bank (6/26/2022)

View as article
Advertisement
Flo's Hot Takes (interesting to compare/contrast w/ D$)

Ray Ray : Cane (Very soon)
Riley : Cane on Friday
Howard : Cane on Friday
Collins : Cane
Brown : Coin flip, not coming. Worried about L$U
Francis : Cane
Harbor : Not Coming
Wayne : Not Coming (although he was being a contrarian here)
Malik : Cane
Kirkland : Not Coming
Olaus : Cane
Bonsu : Cane
****ey : On Flip Watch
Hykeem : Not Coming (although he says he's hearing some rumors otherwise)
Baxter : Not Coming
Johnson : Cane (soon)
Popo : Would like for him to be a Cane, hearing PSU rumors
M'Pemba : Cane
Jean : Cane
Freeling : Didn't make a prediction
LeBlanc : Gator (?)
Cline : Cane

Will Flo go private on Twitter when he starts whiffing again?

What’s the story on Sanker? Gaby’s update made it seem like the staff didn’t like how the visit was going from early on. Have you heard any background on that?

Sometimes you just gotta take the

1656298833470.png

Advertisement
If that’s what he’s hearing what’s wrong with that?
Nothing really. The board ***** on Gaby & 247 crew a lot. But this update isn't really anything the 247 crew (and others) stated this past month.

D$ has been pretty quiet for weeks now and Stefan posts like 1/100th the content Ariz did back in the day.

And yes I know the site is free, but most non cheap people get premium to help the support the site we all love and spend way too much time on

Cline, Kinsler and Tinalau are three mid-three stars that will take at least two years to develop...and if Sanker is out of the fold, no mention of Alinen...we need two of Francis, Sampson and Freeling imo. Or we're portal diving for 2+ OL in the winter...

Pretty accurate assessment.

Bro they're definitely projects lol. Just look at Cline's offer sheet + how he lifts; and he's not even 300 lbs right now. His mid-three star ranking is absolutely justified. Same with Tinilau as he has barely played football, he sits outside the top 1100. The only one with appropriate size is Kinsler, and I like him better than his high 870's ranking...but he'll most likely have to get stronger.

Look- I am not saying these dudes suck, because they don't. Potential is all there; O-line is the hardest position to evaluate in high school, and Mario + Mirabal are **** good at what they do...but film tells me these three aren't in the same stratosphere as the others we're chasing. We desperately need some blue-chippers that can make an immediate impact in the two deep. I can't stress this enough.

Really, it should be a pretty easy sell considering the guys that should depart from the two-deep after this season.

People forget that when we SIGNED Zion, it was more like "WTF?". Then he surprised us by being ready to play as a freshman.

It's possible for guys to take big strides, it just usually takes OLs a year or two to get there.

Advertisement
As soon as it was mentioned Sanker claimed to care a lot about development but was somehow leaning to the University of L’s over Miami, that’s when I knew it wasn’t happening.

He did say the that the Rashada commit will/could change the Brown outlook.
It should as **** won’t hurt. We got a top 5 QB committed and Jalen has seen up close what he can do. If there actually was some smoke to Brown leaving town this has to be a positive development. Once again if any of that other stuff was even real.

Advertisement
People forget that when we SIGNED Zion, it was more like "WTF?". Then he surprised us by being ready to play as a freshman.

It's possible for guys to take big strides, it just usually takes OLs a year or two to get there.
Wasn’t so much he was ready as opposed to he was forced into early action due to some pathetic Oline recruiting by Richt’s staff, IIRC

Advertisement
Wasn’t so much he was ready as opposed to he was forced into early action due to some pathetic Oline recruiting by Richt’s staff, IIRC

Fair enough. But, still, he played well for a true freshman who was expected to take a year or two.

Flo's Hot Takes (interesting to compare/contrast w/ D$)

Ray Ray : Cane (Very soon)
Riley : Cane on Friday
Howard : Cane on Friday
Collins : Cane
Brown : Coin flip, not coming. Worried about L$U
Francis : Cane
Harbor : Not Coming
Wayne : Not Coming (although he was being a contrarian here)
Malik : Cane
Kirkland : Not Coming
Olaus : Cane
Bonsu : Cane
****ey : On Flip Watch
Hykeem : Not Coming (although he says he's hearing some rumors otherwise)
Baxter : Not Coming
Johnson : Cane (soon)
Popo : Would like for him to be a Cane, hearing PSU rumors
M'Pemba : Cane
Jean : Cane
Freeling : Didn't make a prediction
LeBlanc : Gator (?)
Cline : Cane

So Miami Flo says it’s possible that we’re losing Jalen Brown to LSU????

Advertisement
Back