The Bank (6/26/2022)

View as article
Advertisement
Shodell just came through with the strongest batch of orange and green kool aid since maybe 2004...

Here's list of guys I feel good about landing coming out of it (not including current commits) ... would list all of below at 70 percent chance or better of landing at this point:

RB Christopher Johnson Jr.
WR Jalen Brown
WR Nathaniel Joseph
TE Riley Williams
OL Francis Mauigoa
DL Collins Acheampong
DL Rueben Bain
DL Jayden Wayne

Others in the next tier that I also think have good chance to wind up at UM but am not quite as high on chances?
OL Tommy Kinsler (current UF Commit), wouldn't shock me if flips
OL Samson Okunlola 65% chance imo
WR Andy Jean 50/50
DL Jaxon Howard 50/50
DL Bai Jobe 50/50
DL Samuel M'Pemba 50/50
DL John Walker 60%
DB Jaylon Braxton 65%
DB Damari Brown 60%
DB Robert Stafford 65%

LB in particular has some gaps to fill in as we move forward here

My lord, that would be an insane haul if true. And it doesn't even take into account the off-radar guys you know our coaches are talking to that will just pop up out of the blue.

Advertisement
Does On3 know anything, or is our guess as good as theirs?
Probably follow the leader. Gabby said he’d log a CB for Brown if Rashada committed. So he’s probably trying to get in front of it. Joseph seems to be a forgone conclusion at this point.

Probably follow the leader. Gabby said he’d log a CB for Brown if Rashada committed. So he’s probably trying to get in front of it. Joseph seems to be a forgone conclusion at this point.

I've lost all respect for them with that Rashada lawyer article full of false information, which is ironic because they hadn't even earned the right to have my respect in the first place.

I still hold a huge grudge for when Ferman invited on that sleazeball Yahoo reporter that "broke" the story on Shapiro and was salivating over the bad press he was creating for Miami. I never forgave Vermin, Manny Navarro and Shantrell Richardson for the hate they spewed about Miami during that "scandal" that ended up being a few trips on a yacht, a few steaks, some pole dancers and less than $2K of cash exchanged. Bama was likely dropping that type of cash for every kid they have on roster every single week at the time.

On3 is already moving towards that category of "dead to me".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back