The Bank (12/20) PM UPDATE

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I told everyone to move on last week. Miami knew he was sticking hence why they moved on to the other targets.
I think Mario did everything he could and more to get Innis in this class. It is refreshing to see that Mario has a good feel when we won't land a prospect and tries to get other major targets in the boat instead of waiting until the last second to get left at the altar on NSD like Mandy would.

On field product was probably the killing point but if we can clean that up I think we can also land the big WR fish from SFL.

Lets Go!

thick-legs-big-booty-selfie-1.jpeg.jpg

Hate to see a 5 star WR sign elsewhere, need that to change moving forward.

Big time WRs are a necessity in todays football to win at highest level.
I used to think that until Georgia and Michigan came along. It doesn’t look like you even need a good quarterback if you have a dominant oline that gives an average quarterback an extra second to throw and creates big holes for the running backs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Both the UF CBs have been all Gator publicly the whole time, I'm sure there was behind the scenes stuff but I never got the confidence on either one
It was very close , Miami was expecting the flip at one poInt. I believe he announced he would push it back a day then changed his mind and signed today. A lot went on here for months.

Advertisement
Back