The Bank (12/20) PM UPDATE

View as article
@PIPO

Need a ruling. I’m the wrong person to judge someone on paying a woman to do something for CIS. This joke stick the landing or not?

@cway313 Your fate awaits

@JHallCanes Good to have more concerned citizens on CIS that have standards.
scared kings movie GIF by The Orchard Films

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting can be over right now this class is the best class we ever had. Even better than that infamous thrash 08 class. This class have a way better foundation. Anything else is just cherry on the top. I pray to god get a DT or some legit studs from the portal tho.
08 class is only bad in hindsight lol

Advertisement
If we keep the class in tact and add Damari I’m still fuccin’
💯.
- Biggest get right now is Brown.
- I realize we really need at least one true safety in this class, which we don’t have, so any safety prospect is a must get. But, Hussy is not that good in my opinion. I want him the class but even if we signed him, I don’t think he would ever start. He would be out recruited next class.
- I actually feel Edwin Joseph is the bigger miss. I would love to have him this class. Not sure why him and Stequan Clark are not in this class, maybe it’s staffs priorities and/or money. I’m disappointed they won’t be part of the rebuilding of this program.
- Williams never wanted to be in this class, for whatever reason and I never expected him in the class and moved on.
With his measurable, combination of size and speed he’s a potential NFL talent but he is way over rated as a 5 star based on his HS production. Frankly, I’m tired how hearing about this kid. Wish him luck on his journey to Trailerhasse, he’s going to need it.

Bottom line, this class is amazing. Best class we have signed in 20 years. And most of them have been rock solid with their commitment.
Even as a UM graduate I was questioning my fanhood after this horrible season, most of these guys never wavered.

Advertisement
Same as we're doing with that Tunmese guy Mario isn't conceding anything, I still think we're gonna be pleasantly surprised at some point tomorrow
I’m over the moon ecstatic with the class we have. No matter if we add anyone else.
The only recruit that that I really wished we would have gotten but didn’t is ****ey.

We’re currently sitting with a top 3 class , 3 five stars yet these **** waffles are scared because there’s one day without rainbows and Unicorns. Bless your little hearts.
Lol.
Just wait to see what these ingrates have in store for Santa Clause in a few days!!!
It’s comical, we might not close on Hussy, who’s a nobody and you would think this board just lost out on Sean Taylor.
Big props and kudos to all you bring to the board. It is much appreciated my man.

💯.
- Biggest get right now is Brown.
- I realize we really need at least one true safety in this class, which we don’t have, so any safety prospect is a must get. But, Hussy is not that good in my opinion. I want him the class but even if we signed him, I don’t think he would ever start. He would be out recruited next class.
- I actually feel Edwin Joseph is the bigger miss. I would love to have him this class. Not sure why him and Stequan Clark are not in this class, maybe it’s staffs priorities and/or money. I’m disappointed they won’t be part of the rebuilding of this program.
- Williams never wanted to be in this class, for whatever reason and I never expected him in the class and moved on.
With his measurable, combination of size and speed he’s a potential NFL talent but he is way over rated as a 5 star based on his HS production. Frankly, I’m tired how hearing about this kid. Wish him luck on his journey to Trailerhasse, he’s going to need it.

Bottom line, this class is amazing. Best class we have signed in 20 years. And most of them have been rock solid with their commitment.
Even as a UM graduate I was questioning my fanhood after this horrible season, most of these guys never wavered.
I don't think Hykeem's stats are correct on MaxPreps. It says he has 18 receptions in 7 games, but if you look at his game log he had those 18 receptions in only 4 logged games. If he were to average that amount over 15 games like Inniss has logged, Hykeem would have 68 receptions to Inniss' 73.

Was that the Mathew Thomas year?
I believe so. Circa 2013.
I was convinced he was a big loss.
I also thought that Derric Griffen who never signed here was going to be really good.
I think there was one other that went to Ohio State ( can’t remember the name, might have went to Heritage) that year who I thought was a can’t miss but flamed out.

Advertisement
Back