The Bank (12/20) PM UPDATE

View as article
Advertisement
I don't think Hykeem's stats are correct on MaxPreps. It says he has 18 receptions in 7 games, but if you look at his game log he had those 18 receptions in only 4 logged games. If he were to average that amount over 15 games like Inniss has logged, Hykeem would have 68 receptions to Inniss' 73.
I didn’t even pull his stats, I’m just going by what I see.
Granted that sounds really low, most likely that is some clerical mistake.
Opinion still stands, he’s got a whole lot of potential and not a lot of production. ( In his defense that can be for a lot reasons, bad team, bad QB, bad line, bad scheme etc ).
I’ve seen him play. You would think with that size and speed, he’d be a man amongst boys, but I didn’t see it. Certainly, didn’t make things happen.
With that size and supposed speed, I can’t see how can’t be a player at the next level.

I didn’t even pull his stats, I’m just going by what I see.
Granted that sounds really low, most likely that is some clerical mistake.
Opinion still stands, he’s got a whole lot of potential and not a lot of production. ( In his defense that can be for a lot reasons, bad team, bad QB, bad line, bad scheme etc ).
I’ve seen him play. You would think with that size and speed, he’d be a man amongst boys, but I didn’t see it. Certainly, didn’t make things happen.
With that size and supposed speed, I can’t see how can’t be a player at the next level.
He looked pretty good here imo.

This shows his 3 tds that game.

Advertisement
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby says we have already received a bunch of NLIs. He feels good about us hanging onto Antoine Jackson
I’ve dug into this one multiple times because of pm’s I receive. I get pretty good info from that side and every time I check it’s “ he’s sticking “. Even when it was Colorado then the ECU stuff, the story always remained the same.

Advertisement
Back