The Bank (12/20) PM UPDATE

View as article
Advertisement
It was very close , Miami was expecting the flip at one poInt. I believe he announced he would push it back a day then changed his mind and signed today. A lot went on here for months.
Sounds like there won’t be any surprises. Good or bad. I’ll take that considering the class is crazy talented top to bottom.

It was very close , Miami was expecting the flip at one poInt. I believe he announced he would push it back a day then changed his mind and signed today. A lot went on here for months.
There has been some buzz around this way that Denson would be a cane, I think UF just did a good job hanging on for dear life on this one.

Advertisement
Seems like any hype for a surprise today has died down, but oh well. Still a great class especially considering the season we had lol

Edit: well maybe not 😂 **** it, Field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario was going to sign maybe top 5 class last year at Oregon had he stayed. He had Kelvin Banks committed, and they lost a few commits after he bolted for Miami.
In essentially Y1, with abysmal record, Big Manny potentially signing a class equal to his best haul at a high-performing Oregon.

Couple more years of this and Miami could be a team...

Attachments

• DCF831ED-9621-4D06-B495-CB705A74273E.jpeg
    DCF831ED-9621-4D06-B495-CB705A74273E.jpeg
    777.1 KB · Views: 97
Advertisement
Back