The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everytime i see Mallory in those dam shoes, It all makes sense why he was so soft he couldn't block.
kevin-hart-kevin.gif

Advertisement
Wastup with the DT especially with Tumise heading to to MSU. We need them War daddies in the middle. N I been expected them to adddress WR in the portal. That Brandon Inniss ship has sail and Micah Mays look like sticking with Wake Forrest. N word on the streets they still working on Connor Lew. But I’m hoping the staff making a late push for Oregon Commit Jurrion ****ey since Dante Moore flip to UCLA.

I don't know why people say things like this, particularly when they don't know stuff...

Advertisement
I don't know why people say things like this, particularly when they don't know stuff...
Maybe we saying it cuz we don’t know duh. Hear players name flying around at each position either portal or HS recruits. Don’t hear much on the DT and we thin at that position. Is that a problem for implying what’s scoop on that ? Ain’t this what this page for ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe we saying it cuz we don’t know duh. Hear players name flying around at each position either portal or HS recruits. Don’t hear much on the DT and we thin at that position. Is that a problem for implying what’s scoop on that ? Ain’t this what this page for ?

Don't compound ignorance with arrogance and buffoonery.

You don't say "someone is heading to X State University" IF YOU DON'T KNOW DUH.

If you want to ask a question, ask a question. If you want to make (seemingly) factual statements, then you should be accurate and knowledgeable.

Don't be mad because I pointed out the difference between your assertions (which were not phrased as questions) and, you know, ACTUAL questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back