The Bank (12/17)

Advertisement
You know how many figures are in 10 million?

1702906534258.gif

Advertisement
I dunno know as this goes on and on. Maybe, just maybe, bringing TVD back wouldn't have been a bad plan for us. But he lost confidence in this staff in the same way the staff lost confidence in him. There is no guarantee we get Ward, and if we do it will be much more expensive than if we got TVD back. Sometimes, I think when you recruit well, and we did with TVD, you have to let the final act in the play show itself. I know most of you don't agree but, to this point anyway, I don't think we are better off without him than we were with him. Just my opinion.
I see we have started early...

1UTnKV5cUwr8DYDNdj.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
meng*

mane, means the hair on the horse.
meng, is spanglish for man.
How many times must I repeat this? Country *** black folk like myself, say “mane” when we putting some emphasis on the word, man. Yeen never heard Lil Boosie or Terrance Howard talk? Truth be told, There are a lot of southern black… country *** football fans that love the Miami Hurricanes and errythang they stand for (past and present). No offense to the Spanish speaking bruhs and sistahs on these boards.

Advertisement
How many times must I repeat this? Country *** black folk like myself, say “mane” when we putting some emphasis on the word, man. Yeen never heard Lil Boosie or Terrance Howard talk? Truth be told, There are a lot of southern black… country *** football fans that love the Miami Hurricanes and errythang they stand for (past and present). No offense to the Spanish speaking bruhs and sistahs on these boards.
respectfully never heard of lil loosie or terrance howard. have you heard of alvarez guedes, meng?

Advertisement
Back