The Bank (12/17)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why isn’t USC pursing Cam Ward? Seems like he would be a more natural fit for their offense than Howard is
I’m sure they reached out. Plus for Howard imagine going from manhattan Kansas to LA. I know Miami is a big city but LA I feel would be even bigger if a transition

So, you are saying we shouldn't get this guy to be the negotiator on this Ward NIL deal? Or maybe we should. I don't know if it would be in our favor or not.
bold GIF

Advertisement
Fit alone with Dawson i think Ward is better. Howard is more your typical duel threat guy with a little better accuracy and arm. Ward is your true "air raid" style QB who has played in similar systems that Dawson runs.

Both QBs bring a little something different to the table, but fit with Dawson IMO goes to Ward.

Think I read on X that Ward is being offered "seven figure" NIL deals. Sure is cheaper to scout and sign your own QB recruits out of HS. If Incarnate Word can do that, why can't we?
It's a, do we want to win this year or not. And I think Mario knows they need double digit wins next season to keep recruiting rolling.

I listened to Flo's pod yesterday.... He said if we aren't talking about cam ward committing by tonight he's going to be in full on panic mode on tonight's pod.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back